In agreement with the leaders of the SO/AC Chartering Organizations and the co-chairs of the CCWG, the Project Cost Support Team (PCST) was set up as a support function to the CCWG co-chairs for cost management purposes.
The PCST supports the project planning, providing costs information and analysis, and supporting forecasting.
The PCST also produces monthly reporting of the entire project’s expenses:
- to the CCWG co-chairs to support their management of the project: the expenses under their responsibility
- to the chartering Organization and to the public for transparency and accountability: all expenses of the project.
- Bernard Turcotte (Team Leader and Project Planner)
- Becky Nash (Financial Planner)
- Teresa Elias (Legal Planner)
- Nathalie Vergnolle (Project Coordinator)
|CCWG Budget Ownership||CCWG - Budget ownership|
|PCS Cost Estimate for the Transition Project||PCST Cost Estimates for the Transition Project - 20Jun16 v1.0|
|Motion-GNSO Validation of CCWG ACCT Budget Request||http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/accountability-cross-community/2016-October/013329.html|