Date: 31 October 2017
Time: 06:35 - 06:55 UTC (time converter)
Slides: SSR2 Outreach October 2017
- Bylaws requires you to look at implementation of WHOIS recs. Bylaws also identify items you may look at. Thanks for volunteering. Up to the community to press play button
- You are not sharing the timeframe. We need to understand how you are planning to do the work. How long are you giving yourselves? When in 2018 would you issue your report?
- Did Board react to ToR? How can we help solve the problem?
- What are the steps that we might do to show that we support the work of the SSR2
- There is history to this problem. Should we try having a discussion with those who have interfered?
- Communication is an important issue. Up to the Chairs to give direction on what SO/AC groups should say. Difficult for the community to get time to discuss.
- Why did you decide to put out an RFP for gap analysis? Was it a consensus decision? Was there pushback from staff/Board?
- What of the SSAC letter? What outreach and comms did you receive from SSAC? What concerns did they raise prior to letter?
- CCT anxious about its work/recs. Board attitude is a concern. Concern about lack of transparency with Board.