Date: 29 October 2017
Time: 15:30 - 16:00 UTC (time converter)
Slides: SSR2 Outreach October 2017
- Look at KSK rollover - it is important
- What are your thoughts on the review’s timeline
- Who was/does exist in a region - you can get that data but consistency is a real issue. Standardized formatting is a real issue.
- Two relationships with ICANN - 1) IANA function - 2) Role as ASO. The SSR should focus on IANA functions as other bits don’t seem to have interesting security issues. For IANA functions, everything is already published. We could do a better job of helping people following the trail IANA allocated to, transferred to etc.
- Contract with RIRs needs to be reavaluated every 5 years - we get monthly reports from PTI. IF you want to look at that efficiency or accuracy it would make sense.