Slides: SSR2 Outreach October 2017
Agenda & Details
Second Security, Stability, and Resiliency of the Domain Name System (SSR2) Public Engagement Session
Interested in the security, stability, and resiliency of the Domain Name System (DNS)? The SSR2 Review Team wants to hear from you!
This is your opportunity to provide input into the work of the SSR2 Review Team as its members assess the key areas of the review:
• ICANN's implementation of community recommendations from the first SSR Review (SSR1).
• The completeness and effectiveness of ICANN's internal SSR processes. • ICANN activities that impact the security and stability of the DNS.
• ICANN's strategy to address potential future challenges to the secure and resilient operation of the unique identifiers systems it coordinates.
• The impact of the IANA stewardship transition on the security of ICANN and the unique identifier systems it coordinates.
The review kicked off in March 2017. Come along and share you input!
Learn more about the progress and background of SSR2 by visiting the SSR2 wiki and SSR2 homepage on ICANN.org
Sunday, October 29 - 1:30PM - 3:00PM/GST | 13:30 - 15:00
Team: Boban Krsic, Zarko Kecic, RamKrishna Pariyar, Norm Ritchie, Geoff Huston, Eric Osterweil, Denise Michel, Noorul Ameen
Staff: Larisa Gurnick, Negar Farzinnia, Jennifer Bryce, Steve Conte, Alice Jansen
Apologies: James Gannon, Kerry-Ann Barrett, Mohamad Amin Hasbini, Don Blumenthal
Chat Transcript: EN
- What is purpose of gap analysis?
- Is the contractor going to interview SSAC?
- ICANN is going to finalize the operating/strategic plans and process will start shortly. How will you ensure alignment?
SSR2 Review Team at the ICANN60 Abu Dhabi Community Engagement Session