E-Mail Survey Invitation Forwarded to WG Members by Co-Chairs on 20 July 2015
From: <firstname.lastname@example.org> on behalf of "Gomes, Chuck" <email@example.com>
Date: Monday, 20 July 2015 23:59
To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
Subject: [gnso-policyimpl-wg] P&I WG Self-assessment
Policy & Implementation Working Group Members:
In 2014, the GNSO Council adopted a process and questionnaire for Working Groups to conduct Self-Assessments when their work has been substantially finished. The goal is to provide Chartering Organizations, such as the GNSO Council, important information about how well its Working Groups are functioning through an examination of their Inputs -> Processes -> Outputs ultimately leading to continuing improvements.
Our Working Group has been identified to participate in this process the details of which are provided below:
- The survey tool is hosted by QuestionPro at this link: No Longer Active (Redacted). Please do not share this link with anyone other than our team members.
- Background information and instructions are contained within the instrument. There is no login requirement, so you will not need user credentials.
- Simply answer the questions (most use a 1-7 rating scale) on each page and, when you reach the end, click “Record My Answers!” If you receive a “Thank You” response, your feedback was successfully populated. There is a provision to <Save and Continue Later> if you are interrupted and cannot finish the survey in one session.
- Based upon previous WG experiences, the survey should take between 10-20 minutes depending upon the number of comments you choose to provide.
- If you would like to browse the questions in advance, they are published on the ICANN Community Wiki at: https://community.icann.org/x/nTXxAg.
- The survey will be open for two weeks and will close on: 3 August 2015 (23:59 UTC)
An external ICANN consultant, Ken Bour (firstname.lastname@example.org), will monitor the completion process, provide brief status updates to us and Lars, and be available to provide technical assistance if needed by any of our team members. He will also be the only person who has access to your individual responses according to the following clause which you will see on the questionnaire welcome page:
Confidentiality: We will be asking you for identifying information to ensure that each response is valid. Your individual responses will not be accessible by anyone other than the ICANN Staff Administrator and they will not be disclosed, archived or published in a way that could be matched to your identity.
Once the survey period has closed, Ken will produce a report summarizing the findings which will be shared with our team, the GNSO Council, the Stakeholder Groups, Constituencies, and other interested parties.
We appreciate your willingness to provide feedback about the Policy & Implementation Working Group and your participation in it.
J. Scott Evans