Caribbean ALS 20.01.2011 Teleconference
Date: Thursday 20 January 2011
Time: 00:00 UTC - 01:30 UTC (for the time in various timezones click here)
Meeting Number: AL.LAC/MT.0111/3
Who is on the Who is on the dial-out list for this call?
Action Items: EN
Summary Minutes: EN
Adobe Connect Meeting Room: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/lacralo2011/
Participants:Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Cintra Sooknanan, Jean Marie Ackbarali, Jean Marie Altema, Olivier Crepin-Leblond; Roosevelt King
Staff: Heidi Ullrich, Marilyn Vernon
A G E N D A (English)
Agenda is in draft form until adopted by the meeting. Some agenda items have documents attached to it. If available, the document is next to the agenda item. Please do not insert text next to agenda items. The agenda will be easier to read without explanatory text attached. If you would like to add text, please create a new page and link it to the agenda item.
1. Roll Call (2 minutes)
2. Current Latin-American ALS Participation in LACRALO (All) (20 minutes)
- ALS feedback on their current involvement in LACRALO and barriers to greater involvement
3. Way Forward for Improved ALS Participation (All) (20 minutes)
- What information is needed by ALSes and its members to better participate in LACRALO (e.g. a series of possible briefing calls)?
4. Discuss possible LACRALO Bylaw Modifications to Address Participation (Andrés)(20 minutes)
5. Discussion on Possible Regional Balance of ALAC representatives (Andrés)(20 minutes)
Dev Anand brought forward the idea of a regional balance of ALAC representatives so that
- one ALAC Representative comes from an ALS from the Latin American region
- one ALAC Representative froman ALS in the Caribbean region