At-Large Improvements Taskforce 30-04-2012 AC Chat transcript

  • Gisella Gruber-White: Welcome to the AT-Large Improvements Taskforce WG on Monday 30 April 2012
  • Darlene Thompson: Nope - just about to join!
  • Matt Ashtiani: Hello everyone! 
  • Dev Anand Teelucksingh: Hello everyone!
  • Dev Anand Teelucksingh: ;-) no, that could be me, going on mute, there is piling going on next door
  • Dev Anand Teelucksingh: I'm in on the AC room
  • Gisella Gruber-White: Welcome Dev
  • Gisella Gruber-White: I will add your name to attendees
  • Dev Anand Teelucksingh: thanks!
  • Heidi Ullrich: Natalia will not be able to join
  • Matt Ashtiani: At-Large Improvements Action Items from Costa Rica Workspace - https://community.icann.org/x/LL-bAQ
  • Matt Ashtiani: AI: Improvements Taskforce to develop a checklist so things that can easily be checked off and assessed. Having a checklist will ensure that one can easily determine where the project stands. 
  • Matt Ashtiani: AI: Within the Final Report, the Improvements Taskforce will show both how the ALAC works with all SOs/ACs, as well as why the work is relevant.
  • Matt Ashtiani: AI: Heidi to contact Rob Hoggarth for information on the GNSO Stakeholder Review Criteria.
  • Heidi Ullrich: That is correct, Cheryl, re the format of the final report. 
  • Tijani BEN JEMAA: You were excellent Cheryl
  • Darlene Thompson: Didn't miss anything, Cheryl!
  • Dev Anand Teelucksingh: +1 Tijani
  • Dev Anand Teelucksingh: have deadlines on the At-Large Google Calendar to track project milestones
  • Heidi Ullrich: Consumer document from WT D: https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/2951129/Briefing+on+Consumers+Constituency+-+updated+-+Nov+2009.pdf
  • Heidi Ullrich: Welcome, Natalia! 
  • Natalia Enciso: hello everybody 
  • Dev Anand Teelucksingh: Indeed, I could follow up if there is someone from LACRALO able to assist
  • Natalia Enciso: hi dev! what kind of help do You need?
  • Dev Anand Teelucksingh: https://community.icann.org/display/Improve/At-Large+Improvement+Aspirational+Document+Workspace ?
  • Heidi Ullrich: Yjrom could you please send that email to At-Large staff and the Taskforce list? 
  • Heidi Ullrich: Sorry, Yjro...
  • Matt Ashtiani: At-Large Improvement Aspirational Document Workspace - https://community.icann.org/x/9L7bAQ
  • Gisella Gruber-White: ok
  • Gisella Gruber-White: Apologies - looking into any dropped lines
  • Heidi Ullrich: Apologies, Matt is not able to upload documents at the moment
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond: I think the text itself is ok
  • Darlene Thompson: Agreed
  • Natalia Enciso: agree
  • Dev Anand Teelucksingh: agree
  • Tijani BEN JEMAA: I agree
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond: yes
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond: sorry can't unmute
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond: I'm trying
  • Darlene Thompson: LOLOLOL
  • Heidi Ullrich: We'll sort that out, Olivier
  • Gisella Gruber-White: Olivier is not on mute according to ADIGO
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond: I've got my own mute on my phone
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond: it had frozen. But works now
  • Natalia Enciso: yes it is ok 
  • Darlene Thompson: Well, we can also have words in the pretty coloured lines, too, can't we?  Just indicate "on-going"
  • Tijani BEN JEMAA: you don't here me
  • Gisella Gruber-White: @ Tijani - you are not muted - please speak
  • Tijani BEN JEMAA: it seems that I'm uted
  • Tijani BEN JEMAA: and can't unmute
  • Heidi Ullrich: Tijani, please write your comment here
  • Tijani BEN JEMAA: I didn't ask for the floor
  • Heidi Ullrich: Tijani's hand is now down.  
  • Heidi Ullrich: Olivier's hand is up. 
  • Heidi Ullrich: Could be noted that the recommendation has been handed off to a relevant WG/Group
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond: in which case the asterisk or other annotation & a line under the table pointing to the relevant group sounds like a suitabel option
  • Heidi Ullrich: Cheryl, would you like a wiki page for each section? 
  • Heidi Ullrich: Monday, 25 June 2012At-Large Improvements Implementation Taskforce  Time: 11:00-12:00 (TBC)Meeting Room: TBD 
  • Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2: may as well Heidi
  • Heidi Ullrich: Thanks, Cheryl
  • Darlene Thompson: Time is good for me
  • Darlene Thompson: That works for me, Cheryl
  • Heidi Ullrich: Thanks for chairing, Cheryl . 
  • Heidi Ullrich: Goodbye all. 
  • Natalia Enciso: thanks bye 
  • Tijani BEN JEMAA: Bye every body
  • Cheryl Langdon-Orr 2: bye all
  • Dev Anand Teelucksingh: Thanks, Cheryl, everyone, take care!
  • No labels