The EWG's Final Report was submitted to ICANN's CEO & Board and explored at ICANN 50 in London during these sessions with the ICANN community:
- Introduction to the Final Report: EWG Overview of Final Report, Monday, 23 June
- Two cross-community discussion sessions:
This Final Report fulfills the ICANN Board's directive to help redefine the purpose and provision of gTLD registration data, and provides a foundation to help the ICANN community (through the GNSO) create a new global policy for gTLD directory services.
This report represents the culmination of an intense 15 month period of work during which this diverse group of volunteers created an alternative to today's WHOIS to better serve the global Internet community -- a next-generation Registration Directory Service (RDS).
Sunday, 22 June
- EWG Briefing for the GNSO: Session Link, EN Audio Archive, Transcript
- WHOIS/EWG Briefing for the GAC: Session Link, EN Audio Archive, Transcript
Monday, 23 June
- EWG Introduction to the Final Report: Session Link, EN Audio Archive, Transcript
- EWG Final Report Discussion: Session Link, EN Audio Archive, Transcript
- Public Session Slides: PDF
Wednesday, 25 June