- Annette Mühlberg to report on the status of the topic Framework of interpretation at the next EURALO monthly call. Olivier Crepin-Leblond and EURALO members to organize a Webinar on the topic.
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to send the 2017 Hot Topics Draft to the Engagement task Force with the task to get a copy of the other RALOs Hot topic surveys and adjust it to EURALO's needs.
- EURALOs By-Laws Task Force to follow up on the relevant action items of the EURALO GA, such as analyzing the pros/cons of including a Treasurer in the new By-Laws. EURALO By Laws Task Force examine advantages, constraints and costs of having a postal and/or physical address in Switzerland, including mailboxes. Postal address http://www.maildrop.ch [maildrop.ch] and for a physical address: https://myswissmailaddress.com/en [myswissmailaddress.com]
- Yesim Nazlar to add Joanna Kulesza to the EURALO By-Laws Task Force and membership table.
- Silvia Vivanco to add the Links to the Macron speech (FR and EN) to be added to the IGF 2018 Paris wiki page.
- Olivier Crepin-Leblondto include a report on FY 20 Budget requests from the EURALO representatives to the FBSC in the Agenda of the Next EURALO monthly call .
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to send the link with the announcement https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2018-11-19-en of the "The Eastern European DNS Forum Comes to Moscow" to EURALO's mailing list.