- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to follow up with Annette, once she is back in her office, to organize a Webinar on the topic Framework of Interpretation and to develop a checklist for human rights impact assessment.
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to launch a 24 hrs consensus call to EURALO to support the proposal by Roberto Gaetano and others to submit the nomination of Stephane Van Gelder for the ICANN Ethos Award (posthumous).
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond and Yrjo Lansipuro will coordinate the third EURALO webinar with the target date of the end of April on the topic of GDPR its impact on Whois and the impact of GDPR to end-users. Olivier Crepin-Leblond will invite EURALO ALs to share their experiences on what they are doing on GDPR. Yrjo Lansipuro will contact Raoul Plommer and Teemu Ropponen asking them to participate as speakers.
Sebastien Bachollet (regarding the second Euralo webinar on GDPR) will contact Nicolas Chagny Chair of ISOC France. Regarding the topic: it is to allow European ALSes to share what they are doing regarding GDPR.
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to identify any possible travelers to the RIPE NCC meeting.
- Olivier Crepin-Leblond to request volunteers to participate in the EURODIG 2018 meeting, taking into account the 6 weeks requirements to file CROP funding requests.