Yesim Nazlar:Welcome to the EURALO By-Laws Taskforce Call on Wednesday, 22 February 2017 at 15:00 UTC

Yesim Nazlar:Agenda: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_saLRAw&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=jGRHyPqpRl5Do1PTszyPYDcOtuXKRzRj-nXcT2LVaUQ&s=gLygtrkpvGVwaQMveQxTBQALC48AgyA2G2952U8UPUY&e=

Silvia Vivanco:Welcome all

Wale Bakare:Hi all. Good afternoon

Yesim Nazlar:Welcome Wale!

Wale Bakare:Thanks Yesim

Silvia Vivanco:None of the RALOs are  legally incorporated in any jurisdiction

Silvia Vivanco:MOU on the screen

Silvia Vivanco:I have included legal documents (references) in the Agenda for your convenience

Oksana Prykhodko 2:+1 @Silvia  

Wale Bakare:That is very important, spending more time on the ByLaws, specifically on the legal aspect and others before deciding on the incorporation

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:No incorporation.

Oksana Prykhodko 2:@ Olivier - yes!

Oksana Prykhodko 2:+1 @Olivier!

Oksana Prykhodko 2:I am not expert on Swiss legislation. I am sure that there are few experts on Ukrainian legislation. I would like to change unused points of EURALO By-Laws asap

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:we have decided on Swiss association standards already

Wolf Ludwig:You need a strong majority of two thirds of our membership for *any* Bylaws changes!

Silvia Vivanco:We will post the DRAFT in the EURALO By Laws task force

Oksana Prykhodko 2:@Wolf - at first we have to have any decision of our Task Force, as far as I inderstand

Oksana Prykhodko 2:Could you please it to e-mail list?

Silvia Vivanco:@ all, I will post the 1

Oksana Prykhodko 2:send it?

Silvia Vivanco:First draft  will be posted today

Silvia Vivanco:Florian and Wolf: Let us know when you would like a DRAFT posted

Oksana Prykhodko 2:@Silvia thank you!

Silvia Vivanco:if you would like this draft please send it to At-large staff

Silvia Vivanco:@ Florian thank you for clarifying this point

Silvia Vivanco:Time line: Target: Summer 2017

Silvia Vivanco:Noted NO EURALO Board call next week

Silvia Vivanco:Florian to develop DRAFT BEFORE Copenhagen to be presented to all in Copenhagen

Wale Bakare:Thanks, bye!

Silvia Vivanco:Thank you all, I will post notes and Action Items

• No labels