Terri Agnew:Welcome to the At-Large Regional Secretariats Meeting on Monday, 08 June 2015 at 1700 UTC

Terri Agnew:meeting page: https://community.icann.org/x/55g0Aw

Humberto Carrasco:Hello everyone

Silvia Vivanco:Hello all, welcome Humberto!

judith hellerstein:Hi All

Silvia Vivanco:Welcome all

Alberto Soto:Hello all! Hola a todos!!

Silvia Vivanco:Hola  Alberto bienvenido

Alberto Soto:Gracias Silvia, acabo de entrar!!

Terri Agnew:@Humberto, we will dial back out to you

Terri Agnew:Humberto has rejoined

judith hellerstein:I have heard that some people have gotten their Per diems into their account.  I am still waiting for mine.

Terri Agnew:At-Large Meetings - Saturday, 20 June 2015 Workspace: https://community.icann.org/x/lIk0Aw

Yuliya Morenets:Hello and apologizes for being late

Silvia Vivanco:Welcome Yuliya!

Maureen Hilyard:+1 Judith

garth bruen:@Judith, I note the deposit only this morning.

judith hellerstein:I just checked and I ams still waiting for mine

Silvia Vivanco:That's exactly right Alan, thank you for your comments

judith hellerstein:@silvia can you check into this

Silvia Vivanco:and as I said the Civil Society Strategy is at  the beginning stages, so the  RALOs inputs will be key

Alan Greenberg:NPOC is part of NCSG

Wolf Ludwig:plus 1 Alan

judith hellerstein:yes, but they get overshadowed by the ncuc

Terri Agnew:finding line

judith hellerstein:some one put us on hold we can not hear the spanish interpreter

Alan Greenberg:That may be so.

Wolf Ludwig:I am always asking myself what additional concerns or values NPOC provides?

judith hellerstein:When I start up the pilot on real -time captioning I hope to help many of these issues

judith hellerstein:sorry old hand

Alan Greenberg:I have another appointment off site and will have to leave shortly.

Terri Agnew:Thank you for the update Alan

Silvia Vivanco:The Agenda  has been posted which  includes the following:1.     RALO monthly report - Agree on the format - based on NARALO’s proposal for a new format (20 mins)2.         Review of Summary Professional capability  Survey Results and next steps - Humberto Carrasco will present a consolidated report  (20 mins)3.           Discussion of the NARALO Newsletter and whether this could be a model for all RALOs (Eduardo Diaz) (10 mins)4.       AOB (10 mins)

Terri Agnew:At-Large Meetings - Wednesday, 24 June 2015 Workspace: https://community.icann.org/x/dgsnAw

Wolf Ludwig:What time exactly?

Aziz AFRALO:Hello evryone

Terri Agnew:Welcome Aziz

Alberto Soto:Hi Aziz!

judith hellerstein:HI Aziz

Aziz AFRALO:Sorry for being late

Silvia Vivanco:@ Alan the meeting with ALT does nor have an agenda set

Silvia Vivanco:however we understand as you have said its quite open

judith hellerstein:The meeting with Civil society is something I am very interested in but as the saturday's program is new I am already committed to an ISOC event on Friday/Saturday who is supporting me those daysand is why I cam comig in earler

judith hellerstein:ISOC Americas Leadership seminar

Silvia Vivanco:yes this Webinar will be interactive

Silvia Vivanco:and we will make it open to all

Silvia Vivanco:and they will be able to ask questions re logistics, use of wikis, AC room, mail lists, WGs, etc

Alberto Soto:Thanks Silvia

Silvia Vivanco:- On Sunday June 21st, there will be an ALAC/At-Large session with me, which will focus on the CEO Search and Criteria.  

Silvia Vivanco:- On Thursday June 25th, there will be a Board Session on the CEO Succession Process right before the Public Forum where your input would be invaluable

judith hellerstein:@wolf there is a difference between NCUC and NPOC and that is that NPOC works with non profits while NCUC works with NGOs and academics. Moreover, NPOC works closely with non-profits on the core issues  relating to ICANN , internet users operational concerns, and INterent Governance issues

Wolf Ludwig:Well, I still see no real difference what NCUC and NPOC are doing -- besides just another grouping ...

Silvia Vivanco:Thank you for this Judith, please send an email and we will have the  format ready to be posted on the AC room

Alan Greenberg:I have to leave now.  Sorry.

Maureen Hilyard:@Judith is the template on the wiki already?

judith hellerstein:OK will do it now

Silvia Vivanco:Thank you Judith

Alberto Soto:Thanks!! Bye Bye!! I  I hope in Buenos Aires!!

Silvia Vivanco:please cc us

judith hellerstein:Here it is http://tinyurl.com/pv3mgdw

Silvia Vivanco:we will post it

Maureen Hilyard:Thank you everyone

• No labels