judith hellerstein:HI All

judith hellerstein:@renate Icann is still showing the time for Monday's session as being at 6:15pm and not 5:30pm

Bill Drake:yes Judith I saw that too

Renate De Wulf:@Judith, Nigel scheduled that session - so I can't see it in my EMS system

judith hellerstein:in the main icann schedule on the web it says 6:15pm

Renate De Wulf:the final schedule has not been finalized nor published

Renate De Wulf:it will be done next week#

nigel hickson:@Judith- will check; think 6.15pm

judith hellerstein:that is fine but all the agenda and other material keep listing it at 5:30pm

judith hellerstein:so if it is at 6:15pm than we should make the change on the agenda

Mary Uduma:Hello All

judith hellerstein:Hi Mary

Mary Uduma:Thank you Nigel

judith hellerstein:Have the facilitators been named?

Renate De Wulf:Hi Bill, I muted

Renate De Wulf:you

Bill Drake:what sound was I making?

Bill Drake:typing/

Renate De Wulf:background noise, not really typing

Renate De Wulf:echo

Bill Drake:huh

judith hellerstein:Thanks all

Bill Drake:I never quite understood the 'live example' phraseology

nigel hickson:@Mary - greetings

judith hellerstein:@nigel and @ariel greetings and look forward to seeing you both in BA

Bill Drake:just a question---why are we going through the presentation?

judith hellerstein:I think it is an effort to get contributions from this group

Mary Uduma:Any slide on what ICANN or IANA does?

Mary Uduma:Some in the hall may not have full idea of the work of ICANN

nigel hickson:@Mary - Tarek will cover this in introduction.  thanks

Mary Uduma:Ok.

Bill Drake:drop that slide

judith hellerstein:or maybe add an additional slide before the Q&A slide

Mary Uduma:The slide on ICG at the begining of the presentation has the govt and should be emphasised during the presenstation.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:@Mary: point taken

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Thanks

Bill Drake:Shall I resend the suggestions sent previously?

judith hellerstein:Yes that would be a good idea

judith hellerstein:@bill I think that is a good idea.  I would also recommend having a couple of copies at the event or at least a page with the link on it so people could read it and then ask questions

Bill Drake:yes printed copies might help, although pretty much everyone will have a laptop

judith hellerstein:that is why i recommended a page with a link so people would have the link handy

Bill Drake:great, I think general is fine in this context, we get the same number of attendees irrespective

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:The problem with printed documents is that there are either too many copies or not enough - and they are obsolete the moment they are printed. Everyone will indeed have a laptop

Bill Drake:you might have a few for the few folks who don't carry computers, like 10 GAC members...:-)

judith hellerstein:Also pages with the link on it so people could then plug that link into their laptop or ipad/tablet so they can read it online

Mary Uduma:+1 Judith

rafik:I am here

judith hellerstein:IGF USA will be on July 16

judith hellerstein:there will be remote participation for all the panels and breakout sessions

judith hellerstein:once i have the schedule I will send it out, but all sessions will be on livestream.com/internetsociety

judith hellerstein:Thanks for this update. very helpful

Bill Drake:thanks Nigel

Bill Drake:hunky dory

judith hellerstein:sounds fine

judith hellerstein:that is great that we have some one taking notes

Bill Drake:bye

• No labels