marilyn Cade: hi, sorry am a bit late

marilyn Cade: so, can you hear me

Jim Prendergast: im on listen only so to save time - Jim Prendergast - The Galway Strategy Group

Claire Rupert: I am on listen only as well, I am a contractor working on a project for the US Government

Jim Prendergast: fyi - light be pertinent to #3 on agenda

Jim Prendergast: http://www.weforum.org/press/2016/01/fadi-chehade-announcement

Claire Rupert: I work with the DoD CIO - a few of my colleagues have been to ICANN conferences etc, we provide them with updates on the Internet Governance world

mark buell: I'll type my intro

Sam Lanfranco: Hi all, I will be testing a new headset and hope for the best re: audio

Matthew Shears: hello all

mark buell: Mark Buell, Canadian Intenret Registration Authority and the coordinator of the Canadian IGF. Here as an observer.

nigel hickson 2: hello

Matthew Shears: we're not going to do this everytime are we?

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: @Matthew

Matthew Shears: should have said that I am a member of NCUC and NCSG

mark buell: Thanks, Olivier

Young-eum Lee: don't have access to audio yet.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: Could you please introduce yourself and say a couple of words about yourself?

Claire Rupert: I'm just here as an observer, my job is to just listen in on various conferences and teleconferences so we can keep up to date on the goings-on of ICANN, the IGF and other Internet Governance bodies

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: thanks Claire

Matthew Shears: do we know who is going to that UNIDIR meeting

nigel hickson 2: @Claire - very welcome

Matthew Shears: thanks Veni - critical insights - we cannot afford to be complacent

Mark Carvell  GAC - UK Govt 2: I'm not familiar with the UNIDIR linkage. Any more info on this, Veni?

Matthew Shears: well we should be showing the diversity of players that can help provide that sense of greater security

nigel hickson 2: @Mark - will put something on list; am meeting them in Geneva next week

nigel hickson 2: @Matthew - am talkng to UNIDIR on this

Matthew Shears: http://www.unidir.org/est-cyber

Mark Carvell  GAC - UK Govt 2: I'll have to check who from UK is involved - thanks Veni and Nigel fro additional info.

Mark Carvell  GAC - UK Govt 2: CSTD follow up on enhanced cooperation is a key first step post review - as said on last call.

Matthew Shears: Mark - when will that process kick off?

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: Today's Agenda: https://community.icann.org/display/CPMMB/CCWG+on+IG+Teleconference+-+2016.01.22

nigel hickson 2: Veni is at veni.markovski@icann.org

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: The actual diagram was shared on the mailing list: http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/ccwg-internet-governance/2016-January/001782.html

Mark Carvell  GAC - UK Govt 2: Matthew: CSTD agreed at its inter-sessional meeting in Budapest a week or so ago to re-cpnvene the WG and Peter Major has offered to chair. Membership and date of first meeting not yet decided. UK proposed a two phase approach which was supported- firstly to agree main characteristics and principles; second would look at ec in practice.

Matthew Shears: thanks Mark

nigel hickson 2: @Matthew; there are 5 places for buisness; CS and Technical Community

Matthew Shears: and room for observers hopefully

Matthew Shears: very similar to other unfortunate acronyms

nigel hickson 2: @Matthew - yes

Oksana Prykhodko: I am very interested to participate in sharing all preparatory work for different stakeholders in Eastern Europe

Mark Carvell  GAC - UK Govt 2: I can follow online but teleconferening will be difficult next week as I'm in meetings in Brussels all week,

Matthew Shears: IG week in Brussels

Mark Carvell  GAC - UK Govt 2: I hope GAC members can join the WG meeting.

Sam Lanfranco: Bye, thanks for the discussion

Matthew Shears: thanks all

Young-eum Lee 2: Thanks all

nigel hickson 2: goodbye all

Mark Carvell  GAC - UK Govt 2: thanks !

Greg Shatan: Bye all!

Oksana Prykhodko: Thank you all, bye!

• No labels