Yesim Nazlar:Welcome to the At-Large Review Working Party Call on Wednesday, 27 July 2016 at 14:00 UTC.

Yesim Nazlar:Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/5Q6bAw

Aída Noblia:hi  all

McTim:I am here!

Heidi Ullrich:Hi All!

Alberto Soto:Hello everyone!

Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):Hi Alberto

Alberto Soto:HI CLO!!

Siranush Vardanyan:hi, everyone

Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):Hi Siranush

Fatimata:Hello All

Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):Hello Fatimata

Siranush Vardanyan:hi, Cheryl

Fatimata:Hi CLO

Siranush Vardanyan:just a note, that prior to Hyderabad, there will be India School on IG (31 Oct - 2 Nov, Hyderabad), which is now approved and major funds will come from Indian government

Alan Greenberg:Who is "guest"?

guest:Sorry, I can hear you but you cann't

guest:Rosa

Alan Greenberg:You can change the name displayed by using the pull-down menu to the right of the "Attendees" title and select Edit My Info

guest:I am here but have problems

guest:rosa

Siranush Vardanyan:For details of ISIG, please see our pre-release website at http://isig.in (it is still being formatted and would be released to the public only by next week).

guest:I am here

Siranush Vardanyan:Satish Babu (APRALO Vice Chair) is coordinating the works for it

guest:Sorry . Rosa

Nick Thorne:Siranush: thanks for details on IG pre Hyderabad. Will follow up off line if I may.

guest:I am listening

Siranush Vardanyan:@Nick - great

Siranush Vardanyan:@Nick - Satish can be your first hand info, if needed

Larisa Gurnick:thank you Holly.  greetings everyone and I do not have anything to add at this time.

guest:ok I will type¨

guest:tks¨

Alberto Soto:My apologies, I must retire for a medical appointment... Sorry!!

Yesim Nazlar:Thanks for your participation Alberto!

Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):I can get out my old graduate  text on non parametric analysis if that helps ;-)

Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):AGREE re the logistics in Hyderabad  indeed!

Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):Thx ic as long as it gets addressed,  like I said  don't care how as long as it is ;-)

Heidi Ullrich:The format of Meeting C will be significantly different/busier than the Policy Forum. It may make the availability for interviews a bit more challenging.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):We were there tgether I beieve  Nic

Fatimata:good question Alan!

Heidi Ullrich:Thanks for the point, Nick. We will make it a point to include you in emails regarding the location of the ALAC room. Feel free to join the pre-Meeting Policy webinar that provides highlights of At-Large events as well as the location of key meetings.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):ALAC and RALO and ANY ALSes  there may be in a yet to be known hotel of course faiing us being in the venue  perhaps at least being in the same hotel will be an advantage

Nick Thorne:Thanks Heidi. Nick

Fatimata:I can't hear

Fatimata:it is breaking up

Yesim Nazlar:@Fatimata: can you hear now? It's not breaking up at my end

Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO): thx  Tim

Fatimata:Well, depending on who is speaking, it breaks up some times

McTim:I haVE MUyou are welcome CLO

McTim:I can only see half of the chat box, so pls forgive typos

Yesim Nazlar:@Fatimata: please let me know if you'd like to receive a dial-out

Fatimata:I notice a delay in the delivery of my messages.  It might be a problem with my connection

Yesim Nazlar:I see, please let me know if dial-out works for you

Fatimata:Yes, please call me at +221776393195.  Thanks

Yesim Nazlar:sure, the operator will reach out to you now

Fatimata:thanks I am on the phone

Yesim Nazlar:thanks for confirming Fatimata!

Cheryl Langdon-Orr  (CLO):Thx Tom your plans for Survey makes good sense to me

Lars Hoffmann: https://community.icann.org/display/ALRW/At-Large+Review+Interview+Tracking

Larisa Gurnick:Staff is working on a proposed communication plan to share with the ITEMS team and the Working Party.  The purpose is to increase awareness of the Review and inspire community members to participate in the online survey.

Siranush Vardanyan:@ Lars - the link you have provided in wiki says "no permission" to me, just a note

Lars Hoffmann:siranush - you might have to sign into the wiki? -

Siranush Vardanyan:You do not have permission to view this page. Request access below, you will receive an email when you've been granted access.Your request has been sent to Charla K. Shambley. If approved you will receive an email shortly.

Siranush Vardanyan:i did

Lars Hoffmann:we are on it!

Siranush Vardanyan:ok

Larisa Gurnick:Sorry, apparently you are not able ot hear me.  I just wanted to let all know that staff is working on a communication plan - posted a comment on this in the chat.

Siranush Vardanyan:done, now I got access :) thanks

Holly Raiche:@ Larisa - thanks

Fatimata:I am waiting for permission

Siranush Vardanyan:@staff: please, add Satish to this review WG mailing list, I notice he is not there, to be on the loop

Nick Thorne:Olivier thanks. Be useful if we could be directed to appropriate WIKI pages for Atlas II follow up

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:let's please have this as an action item

Fatimata:Just got ut!  Thanks

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:could aroel please cc me in her info to you, Nick

Larisa Gurnick:thank you all!

Siranush Vardanyan:thanks everyone

McTim:bye all!\

Aída Noblia:thank you. it was agood an important informaton .BYE

Kaili Kan:Bye!

• No labels