• No labels

2 Comments

1. Hello Everyone,

In another 5 days, we shall all converge at the AFRALO GA under the ICANN 59 Conference in Johannesburg.

It is yet another opportunity to meet face to face and discuss issues affecting us as a Region.

May I ask if there is already an Agenda for our activities for the 6 days? If there is, I think it will appropriate this is shared asap before we get to SA.

Secondly, could the Secretariat also produce and circulate to delegates minutes of the last GA. We need to have this so we can read and be prepared for robust debates.

The GA will be adopting or approving the recommendations from the ROP Work Group. For effective and informed discussions I am proposing that, Mr. Tijani produce a draft of ALL the recommendations for the GA to all ALS delegates before we arrive SA. We need time to go through these documents. It will be overwhelming for us to make informed decisions when the documents will be circulated a few hours before the meetings or at the venue of the meetings.

Alternatively, I am asking the ICANN Staff to please help circulate these recommendations available to all delegates before we get to SA.

Thank you.

Pastor Peters Omoragbon

2. I believe my position above has been overtaken by events. I lost my login details into the community and such could not access most of the posts. I have seen all the agenda now for the AFRALO activities. I am in SA already