Evin Erdogdu:Welcome to the AFRALO Rules of Procedures Working Group Call on Monday, 15 May 2017 from 14:00 UTC - 15:00 UTC.
  Tijani BEN JEMAA:Massa El Khir Evin
  Evin Erdogdu:Massa el noor!
  Evin Erdogdu::)
  Silvia Vivanco:Process:•An ALS in a "Standby" Status is contacted by the RALO Chair to understand why it is not active•During one year, this interaction with the ALS representatives shall continue to bring the ALS back to the RALO activities•If, despite all those efforts, the ALS didn't give any sign of improvement, a final warning is sent to the ALS (with the AFRALO list in copy) informing them that the decertification will happen in 6 months if no improvement is made. •In summary, once an ALS reaches the "standby" status, it will spend a year in interaction with the RALO chair for reactivation. if not successful, the ALS will be decertified 6 months later
  Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong: Bonsoir à tous désolé pour le léger retard :-) 
  Evin Erdogdu:Welcome Abdeldjalil!
  Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong:Thanks Evin 
  Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong:@Aziz moi je propose qu'on contact 4 ALS : via le téléphone , ils sont dans quels pays ? 
  Hilali Aziz:@jalil leurs téléphones ne répondent pus
  Evin Erdogdu:Thank you, Silvia!
  Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong:Ok @Aziz 
  Hilali Aziz:17 De-certified ALSes in other RALOs
  Hilali Aziz:9 ALSes in the Process of being De-certified
  Silvia Vivanco:excellent thank you Tijani just wanted to highlight for your attention so we will add wiki spaces for each of the ALses which may be considered,  if AFRALO decides to start decertification process  
  Evin Erdogdu:Welcome Sarah!
  Evin Erdogdu:Yes, we can hear you Seun.
  Silvia Vivanco:Aziz and Seun would like to speak
  Silvia Vivanco:no sound in EN
  Silvia Vivanco:we cannot hear at all
  Silvia Vivanco:we need to interrupt
  Silvia Vivanco:as EN cannot hear at all
  Sarah Kiden:We missed part of the discussion :-(
  Silvia Vivanco:could we hear a summary of what was said before as EN could not hear for several minutes
  Sarah Kiden:Have we agreed what the quorum will be? %?
  Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong:Sarah we still discussing now 
  Sarah Kiden:Audio was so bad on the English channel 
  Sarah Kiden:It has improved now
  Evin Erdogdu:Glad to hear taht, Sarah. We are resolving the issue.
  Evin Erdogdu:*that.
  Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong:we have decided during the last call about that , one report per semester 
  Sarah Kiden:Are we still going to discuss this at the GA?
  Silvia Vivanco:@ Sarah I think that is the idea to bring this proposal to the GA 
  Sarah Kiden:Great
  Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong:Yes @Sarah the WG will submit to all ALS during the GA and to be discuss for final decision 
  Sarah Kiden:Is there a link with this information (2 reports per year, active participation, etc)?
  Sarah Kiden:The information that is being discussed is not reflected on that page. I am looking for section that talks about reports.
  Silvia Vivanco:@ Sarah that is correct
  Silvia Vivanco:some points were made in the mailing list
  Silvia Vivanco:@ Tijani, I would like to suggest to put the proposal in a google doc and ask comments to be inclued in the document as red-line 
  Silvia Vivanco:so all can see the concerns and alternative proposals
  Sarah Kiden:I think I am not on the mailing list. How do I join?
  Silvia Vivanco:@ Sarah stall will add you to mailing list
  Silvia Vivanco:noted 
  Sarah Kiden:Thank you
  Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong:pour une transparence,soumettre un rapport d'activités de notre ALS est une bonne décision puisse que nous défendons la voix des internautes Africains au sein de ICANN ; 
  Silvia Vivanco:Please also make your comments on the wiki page 
  Silvia Vivanco:so all can see it
  Sarah Kiden:Thank you
  Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong: bye
  • No labels