Evin Erdogdu:Welcome to the AFRALO Rules of Procedures Working Group Call on Monday, 24 April 2017 from 14:00 UTC to 15:00 UTC.
  Evin Erdogdu:Welcome Tijani!
  Tijani BEN JEMAA:Hello Evin
  Tijani BEN JEMAA:I see that you don't hear me on adobe connect since it is put on French audio
  Evin Erdogdu:Hello! Ah yes, not yet, as the call has not begun.
  Silvia Vivanco:Hello all
  Evin Erdogdu:Welcome Philip!
  Evin Erdogdu:Welcome Beran!
  Philip F Johnson:thanks, 
  Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong:Bonsoir à tous hello to all 
  Aziz Hilali:Bonjour à tous
  Aziz Hilali:Sorry for the delay
  Silvia Vivanco:Welcome Aziz and all
  Evin Erdogdu:Welcome all!
  Silvia Vivanco:Seun comment " is 1. On performance metrics, I suggest that the 6 months occurrences be updated to 12months. The reason is that some ALS activities are largely online and asking them to provide 2 reports every 6 months is too much. I also think the review should be done on annual basis to allow for enough data and activity to analyse and to reduce staff workload. This will also allow us review the outcome during AFRALO GA" 
  Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong:thanks Silvia ;
  Barrack Otieno:I support Seuns comments
  Evin Erdogdu:Welcome, Peters!
  Silvia Vivanco:Meeting: attend AFRALO conference calls and any other virtual or face to face meeting       -    Non attendance or lake of participation in face to face and/or virtual meetings won't be counted if they are justified and documented, and if the concerned member apologized in the appropriate time•Contribution: Contribute to the AFRALO discussions and/or to the ICANN policy development through mailing lists or wiki pages, as well as participation in the Working Groups•Vote: Vote at•the elections of AFRALO officers and representatives within and on various ICANN constituencies•any other kind of vote (ratification of statement, survey, etc.)•Local Activity: Have a real presence on the ground (Local Activity, communicate with the individual end-users of the country and the region, etc.).
  Silvia Vivanco:Criteria of involvement and participation above
  Philip F Johnson:I support two reports annually
  Silvia Vivanco:Pastor Peter on the bridge 
  Evin Erdogdu:For those on the English Channel: please raise your hand in the AC room or message in the chat pod if you would like to speak. Thank you!
  Silvia Vivanco:Pastor Peters would like to comment 
  Silvia Vivanco:pASTOR PETERS 
  Silvia Vivanco:has a comment on decertification 
  Barrack Otieno:bonsoir a tous
  Silvia Vivanco:AI noted 
  Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong:bonsoir Barrack 
  Philip F Johnson:I support both the proposal and the process for decertification as suggested in the wiki,
  Barrack Otieno:same here , sorry i dropped out
  Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong:synchronizer le slide pour la partie quorum please 
  Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong:thanks 
  Silvia Vivanco:Pastor Peters would like to speak
  Michel TCHONANG:Good evening all!
  Evin Erdogdu:Thank you Michel.
  Michel TCHONANG:Merci à tous et bonne journée 
  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you all  for your participation on this call
  Philip F Johnson:thanks and goodby
  Evin Erdogdu:Thank you all!
  Barrack Otieno:bye all, thank you
  • No labels