Gisella Gruber:Welcome to the AFRALO Monthly Call on Wednesday 13 July 2016 at 18:30 UTC
  Gisella Gruber:Draft Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/igKbAw
  Aziz:Hello Evryone and Welcome
  Gisella Gruber:To mute *6 and to unmute *7
  Sonigitu Ekpe:Dear All, Greetings from Calabar, Nigeria
  Isaac Maposa:Hello, how are you.
  Gisella Gruber:Welcome to everyone - a pleasure to have you all on this call
  Silvia Vivanco:Hello all wecome !
  Sonigitu Ekpe:Please include me on the English
  Sonigitu Ekpe:I do not hear french, kindly switch me to english.
  Michel TCHONANG:Bonjour tout le monde et bonne réunion
  Gisella Gruber:Sonigitu - you will need to dial-in on 1638 or we can dial-out to you if you send me your contact number
  Gisella Gruber:the Adobe Connect is on the French channel
  Sonigitu Ekpe:+234  8033992350
  Thierry PIETTE-COUDOL:Bonsoir à tous
  BIAOU Ramanou:Bonsoir à tous
  Sonigitu Ekpe:@Gisella this is my contact number +2348033992350
  Aziz:Bienvenue Thierry
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Hello
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Sorry for being late
  Gisella Gruber:Welcome Dave
  Mohamed EL Bashir:Hello everyone
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Merci Gisella
  Heidi Ullrich:Welcome, All!
  Silvia Vivanco:Policy advice site: https://atlarge.icann.org/policy-summary
  Gisella Gruber:@ Sonigitu - we are trying to contact you but the call is not going through
  Gisella Gruber:we will keep trying
  Sonigitu Ekpe:+
  Sonigitu Ekpe:Try this other line +234 8050232469
  Gisella Gruber:@ Sonigitu - will do
  Sonigitu Ekpe:Thank you.
  Hadja:Bonsoir à tous
  Gisella Gruber:Aicha Abbaad  has joined us on the French channel
  Gisella Gruber:Hadja has joined us on the Adobe Connect
  Michel TCHONANG:Je suis coupé, merci
  Gisella Gruber:@ Sonigitu - welcome on the EN channel!
  Dave Kissoondoyal:yes.. oui
  Heidi Ullrich:Yjro Lansipuro is the intererim  ALAC Liaison to the GAC.
  Heidi Ullrich:He will serve as the interim liaison through the end of ICANN 57. He is eligible to be be re-selected.
  Re:@Heidi, when you say 'interim' what do you mean please
  Heidi Ullrich:Temporary - as Seun noted.
  Gisella Gruber:@ Re - is this Remmy?
  Re:Yes @Gisella
  Re:Why is my comment appearing as Re:
  Gisella Gruber:You may have pressed enter before your entire name was registered
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Re  is how you registered
  Re:No @Dave
  Re:I regiastered as Remmy Nweke [@ITRealms]
  Dave Kissoondoyal:@Re as Gisella said.. perhaps the mouse curser as just between Re and mmy and when you pressed enter only the Re got resistered
  Re:@Dave, not the case anyway, may I sign out and back again
  Re 2:Well, I would like to share some information
  Re 2:Unfortunately my name is not appearing correctly. This is Remmy
  Dave Kissoondoyal:I don't think so as everybody from the chat knows that you are Remmy and the communication is good.. it is better you stay .. instead of taking the risk that you might not get a good communication next time.. You know how technology gives us surprises
  Dave Kissoondoyal:i responded to your question about reconnecting
  Re 2:Yes bro, but I have already done that, so I am now signed in as Re 2, don't understandy why anyways
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Continue bro.. Re = Remmy.. please staff note down .. thanks
  Gisella Gruber:@ Dave/Re - Remmy I have added you to the attendance
  Silvia Vivanco:The AFRALO-AFRICANN statement was forwarded to the ICANN's Board and is posted in the AFRALO's wiki: https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=60491231
  Gisella Gruber:@ Isaac - I have notified Aziz of your request for the floor
  Re 2:Just a brief on our annual event which held last month in June 2-3, the Nigeria DigitalSENSE Forum series on Internet Govenance for Development (IG4D) and Nigeria IPv6 Roundtable, well attended by stakeholders and was chaired by the National President of the Nigeria Computer Society (NCS) Prof. Sola Aderounmu with speakers coming from both Nigeria and UK with good some good will messages coming from our affiliates in Africa and Europe. The two-day event was held at the Digital Bridge Institute in Lagos. More info on this could be seen via our website www.digitalsenseafrica.com.ng
  Gisella Gruber:@ Remmy - thank you for the detailed information on your event!
  Isaac Maposa:Yes we are organising an event on the 23th of September, to be held at the University of Zimbabwe. Still finalising on the arrangements.
  Aziz:Thanks Remmy
  Re 2:Here is the link to the communique: http://bit.ly/29w2ns7
  Gisella Gruber:@ Isaac - please be sure to send the information through to the list as soon as you have it finalised
  Isaac Maposa:@ Gisella Ok, will do so.
  Re 2:Let me know when the Volunteers will be meeting please
  Re 2:@Gisella
  Gisella Gruber:@ Remmy - is your volunteers questions for me? Which volunteers please>
  Silvia Vivanco:ALAC Appointee Selection Committee is now open. Each RALO must select one (1) representative to the ALAC Appointee Selection Committee. The RALO representatives must not be the ALAC Leadership Team members (Alan Greenberg, Tijani Ben Jemaa, Leon Sanchez, Holly Raiche, and Sandra hoferichter). The names of the representatives must be sent to staff@atlarge.icann.org no later than 23:59 UTC on 14 July 2016.
  Silvia Vivanco:The first task of this selection committee will be to choose a candidate to be the ALAC liaison to the IANA Customer Standing Committee.
  Daniel K. Nanghaka:phone dropped
  Heidi Ullrich:Thanks so much for volunteering to the DDPPP (not best acronym!)
  Gisella Gruber:Fatimata has joined the call
  Isaac Maposa:We are cut off.
  Gisella Gruber:@ Isaac - are you still connected
  Silvia Vivanco:https://community.icann.org/display/CRALO/New+FY16+ICANN+Community+Document+Development+and+Drafting+Resource+Pilot+Program
  Isaac Maposa:@Gisella no
  Fatimata:Hello All
  Daniel K. Nanghaka:dial please
  Gisella Gruber:@ Daniel - doing that now
  Silvia Vivanco:Community Document Development and Drafting Resource Pilot Program  is the name
  Michel TCHONANG:Je vais quitter dans 5 mn et profite pour informer tous les ALS de l'organisation du symposium TIC Afrique du 02 au 05/08/2016 à Yaoundé sur l'initiative du CAPDA
  Isaac Maposa:Connected now
  Gisella Gruber:@ Michel - merci mille fois et merci de faire suivre les infos par email sur la liste!
  Michel TCHONANG:C'est noté bonne soirée
  Michel TCHONANG:Merci encore
  Gisella Gruber:Merci a toutes et a tous - avec une seule interprete, nous sommes obliges de nous arreter ici.
  Fatimata:je n'entends plus
  Thierry PIETTE-COUDOL:bye !
  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you all!
  Re 2:good bye
  Isaac Maposa:Goodbye everyone. Thank you staff and the Interpreter for the support.
  Gisella Gruber:Bonne soiree - Have a good evening!
  Gisella Gruber:Happy Holidays
  BIAOU Ramanou:bonne soirée
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Thanks Aziz, the staff and All
  Fatimata:la reunion est terminee?
  Hadja:merci bonne soiree
  Dave Kissoondoyal:Good night and bye to all
  Fatimata:Bye bye
  Sarah Kiden:Thank you
  Dave Kissoondoyal:@faitmata .. oui la reunion est terminee
  Sonigitu Ekpe:Thank you all and bye
  Fatimata:c'est l'efficacite meme!  Bravo!\
  Fatimata:Merci