Board Member Selection Process Committee (BMSPC) Teleconference

Meeting Number: AL.BMSPC/CC.1113/1

Date: Wednesday, 29 January 2014                    

Time:  1500 - 1600 UTC  (For the time in various timezones click here)

Adobe Connect Meeting Room: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/bmspc/

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How can I participate in this meeting?

Participants:  Tijani Ben Jemaa, Fouad Bajwa, Maureen Hilyard, Jose Arce, Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Darlene Thompson, Oksana Prykhodko, Roberto Gaetano

Apologies:  Baudouin Schombe, Rudi Vansnick (tentative),  Eduardo Diaz, Heidi Ullrich, Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Fouad Bajwa

Staff:  Silvia Vivanco, Heidi Ullrich, Gisella Gruber

Call Management: Gisella Gruber

Action Items:  EN

Transcription:   EN

Recording: EN

Chat  EN  

A G E N D A  

1. Roll Call - 2 min

2. Adoption of the Agenda - 3 min

3. BMSPC Operating Procedures – 10 min

4. Reference documents – 10 min

5. Candidate slate issued by the BCEC – 10 min

6. Possible addition to the candidates’ Slate – 15 min

7. Next Steps – 5 min

8. Any other business – 5 min

• No labels

2 Comments

1. Congratulations and well done on the work done by the team. I have also alerted Siranush Vardanyan to the timeline and deadline for the RALOs to furnish additional names if any. Noting that the work could not have been easy but trusting in the integrity of the BCEC that your final selection reflected At Large's interests. Now the ball is on the RALO's court before it goes to the ALAC again!

2. Dear Sala,

Thank you for the alert, but the process is that I should send to the RALO and ask for additional candidates, ONLY after the slates of candidates are officially published. So we need to wait until the list is published as only then will the RALOs know who applied and presented completed and valid EoI's.

For comments, suggestions, or technical support, please email: program-admin@atlarge.icann.org
© 2016 Internet Corporation For Assigned Names and Numbers