Rudi Vansnick

Beau Brendler

Evan Leibovitch

Note to Baudoin, from the ALAC Chair... Please be assured that we will do our best to overcome any linguistic problems that you foresee we are more than capable and willing to assisting an active WG to overcome language based communication issues and of course we have many multi-lingual, staff and Members who would be more than willing to assist as well... So please do not hesitate to join and be involved in whatever language you are most comfortable working with in this group... CLO (smile)

I am very interested to share my view in this group but we have a linguistic problem because I am leaving in frenchsopken country. So majority of people speak french and official language is french.

contributed by B Schombe

http://www.icann.org/fr/announcements/announcement-18jun08-fr.htm

S’il vous plaît n'hésitez pas à envoyer vos commentaires dans la langue française.

contributed by guest@socialtext.net on 2008-09-02 17:18:18 GMT

In my capacity as ALAC member representing NA-RALO, I wish to express my interest to join this working group. I have requested to join the mailing list. I look forward to participating in the discussion and being an active member of the WG.

regards

Robert Guerra

contributed by lists@privaterra.info on 2008-09-05 12:56:26 GMT