Review Team Members: Alain Aina, Denise Michel, Eric Osterweil, Kaveh Ranjbar, Kerry-Ann Barrett, Laurin Weissinger, Noorul Ameen, Norm Ritchie, RamKrishna Pariyar
Facilitator: Phil Khoury
Observers: George Sadowsky
ICANN Organization: Negar Farzinnia, Alice Jansen, Steve Conte, Yvette Guigneaux
Apologies: Boban Krsic, Scott McCormick, Amin Hasbini, Naveed Bin Rais, Geoff Huston, Jabhera Matogoro, Jennifer Bryce
Audio recording: EN
AC recording: HERE
Chat Transcript: EN
Observer Chat Transcript: EN
Plenary Call Report: PDF
Decisions Reached: Team agreed to request a face-to-face meeting in Barcelona prior to ICANN63.
- Phil to provide a summary of deliverables established in contract
- Phil to circulate a request for volunteers to produce a narrative of methodology used to determine scope of work, division of work/subgroups (incl. progress)
- ICANN org to pull together a SSR1 implementation package (briefing materials, SSR1 implementation related questions) for posting on the ICANN wiki
- Phil calls for suggestions on how to recommence review work (see list on slide 8) in preparation for the DC meeting
- RT members to provide feedback on draft set of objectives for DC face-to-face meeting
- ICANN org to continue reminding people that they should book flights asap.
- ICANN org to provide Phil with information on meeting room layout/size etc.
- Include budget discussion in the DC meeting objectives
- ICANN org to submit a request for a two-day face-to-face meeting prior to ICANN63
- ICANN org to provide an overview of restrictions associated scheduling during ICANN meetings
- ICANN org/Phil to put forward proposed times in next couple of days
- ICANN org to send meeting minutes to Phil for edits
- ICANN org to find out what the current FY budget is