judith hellerstein: (10/13/2014 17:07) Hi All
  Juan Manuel Rojas P: (17:07) Hi everyone!
  Ariel Liang 2: (17:08) Hello, my name is Ariel Liang and I will be monitoring this chat room. In this role, I am the voice for the remote participants, ensuring that they are heard equally with those who are “in-room” participants. When submitting a question that you want me to read out loud on the mic, please provide your name and affiliation if you have one, start your sentence with <QUESTION> and end it with <QUESTION>. When submitting a comment that you want me to read out loud of the mic, once again provide your name and affiliation if you have one then start your sentence with a <COMMENT> and end it with <COMMENT>.  Text outside these quotes will be considered as part of “chat” and will not be read out loud on the mic.Any questions or comments provided outside of the session time will not be read aloud.Please note that streamed audio may be available in French and Spanish.
  Juan Manuel Rojas P: (17:09) Thanks Ariel
  Ariel Liang 2: (17:09) My pleasure Juan!
  Murray McKercher: (17:10) Hello everyone
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:10) Hi All
  Raitme Citterio (Isoc Venezuela): (17:10) Hello Everyone
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:11) Post-ATLAS II workspace: https://community.icann.org/display/als2/Post-ATLAS+II+Activities+Workspace
  Juan Manuel Rojas P: (17:13) Could we share this chart on screen?
  judith hellerstein: (17:19) I see it on the screen
  Murray McKercher: (17:19) @ Ariel Very nicely summarized
  Ariel Liang 2: (17:19) Thank you Murray
  Ariel Liang 2: (17:20) The second chart is also very clear. Olivier made it :)
  Murray McKercher: (17:20) excellent!
  Juan Manuel Rojas P: (17:26) </COMMENT> Those arrows are all pointing to FInance and Budget, is almost all WG going to be ask economic resources  <COMMENT>
  Raitme Citterio (Isoc Venezuela): (17:27) <COMMENT> I think it would be necessary to redefine the graph to avoid doubt<COMMENT>
  Murray McKercher: (17:28) @Olivier I would suggest the emphasis might be that all the working groups will need support from Finance and Budget group
  judith hellerstein: (17:30) Glenn and I wrote a nice write up to the wiki to address this issue
  judith hellerstein: (17:30) We wish it can get to the chart
  Ariel Liang 2: (17:31) This is the Rec 11 detailed breakdown: https://community.icann.org/x/8xvxAg
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:31) @Juan Manuel & @Raitme -- thanks for your comments. Since it looks like the slide has confused everyone, we have now removed it.
  Juan Manuel Rojas P: (17:31) Thanks @Olivier that I heared
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (17:31) @Murray -- indeed -- but I guess we've now removed it from the presentation
  judith hellerstein: (17:31) Yes, Great !!  I wrote this
  Raitme Citterio (Isoc Venezuela): (17:32) Great!!!
  judith hellerstein: (17:32) I think Cheryl is trying to change the work we did and wrote
  judith hellerstein: (17:32) This is really a Tech Task Force issue
  Murray McKercher: (17:33) @ Olivier, regardless even without a slide it should be noted, as well  one must congratulate the board for funding ATLAS II
  judith hellerstein: (17:35) Hi Ariel,   woudl request that we keep the issues pointed out in the Rec 11 detailed breakdown
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:35) Could 9.1 be noted on the page?
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:36) for rec 27?
  Juan Manuel Rojas P: (17:36) Yes Heidi
  judith hellerstein: (17:36) I have to leave the meeting so thanks
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:36) Thanks for joining, Judith.
  Ariel Liang 2: (17:36) @Judith
  Ariel Liang 2: (17:37) Please send me an email and tell me know how you want to reflect the detailed breakdown on Rec 11 on the slide
  Ariel Liang 2: (17:37) *let
  judith hellerstein: (17:38) thanks. will do that later
  judith hellerstein: (17:38) Bye all
  Ariel Liang 2: (17:38) Thanks Judith. I will check with Cheryl as well
  Raitme Citterio (Isoc Venezuela): (17:42) <COMMENT>for the meetings might suggest the creation of the position of a delegate to participate in the meeting and get the information to the rest of the community <COMMENT>
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:53) Text of Rec 9.1 : 9.1. ICANN Bylaws Article XI should be amended to include the following language to mandate Board Response to Advisory Committee Formal Advice:The ICANN Board will respond in a timely manner to formal advice from all Advisory Committees, explaining what action it took and the rationale for doing so.
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:54) @Ariel, please could this be added to the slide on Rec 27 as it mentions this ATRT2 rec?
  Ariel Liang 2: (17:54) Will do
  Heidi Ullrich: (17:57) Thanks!
  Juan Manuel Rojas P: (18:11) Thanks to all