Julia Charvolen:Welcome to the IPV6 webinar for ALAC on Thursday 17 October 2013 at 1800 UTC
  Yaovi Atohoun:Hello,  A background noise!  only  to my side???
  Leo Vegoda:I cannot hear a background noise
  Julia Charvolen:me neither
  Yaovi Atohoun:Probably from my own side. thanks
  Julia Charvolen:i will check with operator
  Julia Charvolen:Yes, thank you Leo we can see
  Louie Lee:audio cutting out for me occassionally on Adobe Connect.  Was that just me?
  Valentina Pavel:Same here
  Ricardo Patara:happened to me also
  Jason Schiller:Phone is not cutting out
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh:me also
  Julia Charvolen:I will check with the operator about the phone cutting
  Louie Lee:So the problem is likely to be between Adobe Connect and the phone bridge.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Phone's working fine
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:yes you're right Louie
  Julia Charvolen:Please mute your mic if you are not sepaking, thank you
  Julia Charvolen:The operator told me audio bridge is fine on both sides.  
  Julia Charvolen:How is it for you now? still cutting?
  Heidi Ullrich:Welcome to the call, Sebastien
  Glenn McKnight:This is similar to the  ISOC presentation on IPV6
  Glenn McKnight:Dan York  has  some stuff on this
  Glenn McKnight:He has a  few  LIVESTREAM by Dan York  at the  ISOC  page
  Glenn McKnight:Also worth  watching the  ARIN  presentations  on this topic
  Glenn McKnight:Will this  presentation be  distributed .  I would like permission to post it at the ISOC  Canada  site and facebook
  Glenn McKnight:Thanks
  Julia Charvolen:Slides will be available on the wiki page as well
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Thank you
  Yaovi Atohoun 2:OK.   Thanks.  
  Evan Leibovitch:http://www.internetsociety.org/deploy360
  Louie Lee:At some point in the policy presentation, we should highlight that while these RIR policies for getting v6 seems complicated, if you don't justify for IPv6 space from an RIR, it does NOT mean that you can't get any IPv6 addresses at all.
  Louie Lee:You can always get IPv6 address from your ISP.
  Leo Vegoda:Or from one of the free tunnel broker services
  Louie Lee:Yup!
  Louie Lee:(Just trying to keep this audience in mind since we're used to talking to ISPs...)
  Leo Vegoda:It is worth noting that we have about 506 /12s left in the current block defined for Global Unicast. That measn we have enough to allocate each RIR a /12 a year for a century. So the issue is not address space availability but whether the Internet infrastructure can scale up to support such a massive network.
  Evan Leibovitch:I understand, Louis. But if there is any interest in getting At Large to join the advocacy of this issue, the message demands lay language.
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:This might indeed be a mission we need to work on -- making this material acessible to lay-people
  Evan Leibovitch:On this I would suggest getting involved in the ISOC initiative rather than reinventing it.
  Louie Lee:Good idea
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh 2:An observation: there seems to be well defined allocation policies for IPv6 by the RIRs. Are there situations or policies in place where IPv6 alocations are rescinded ? 2nd - when ISPs allocate or resell IPv6 addresses to a customer, does this customer information need to be retained or sent to the RIRs?
  Louie Lee::)  I was just about to do the same comparison, Olivier
  jorge villa:all allocations made by ISP to final customers (generally organizations not individuals) must be documented at RIR database. that information populate de Whois.
  Barbara Roseman:there are protections for individual home users
  Barbara Roseman:so that their names and addresses are not revealed in the whois
  jorge villa:normally the isps doesn´t publish any individual/home information neither its allocations
  jorge villa:they normally publish the address space allocated to individual/home users as a generic block managed by the isp.
  Leo Vegoda:http://www.loopsofzen.co.uk/
  Leo Vegoda:That web site is only available over IPv6
  Yaovi Atohoun 2:this is why I can access it from my v4 link
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh 2:Thanks jorge
  jorge villa:in a lot of ISPs the individual users doesnt have fixed IP addresses, and that is one more reason to not publish that information at the whois database
  jorge villa:your welcome Dev.
  Ricardo Patara:Anyone can even participate remotely
  Ricardo Patara:all 5 RIRs have means to allow remote participation. Enabling watching, listing, chating and even voting
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh 2:Are transcripts, recordings of these meetings publicly available, for those unable to directly attend (be it F2F or remotely) at the time?  
  jorge villa:normally all the materials are published (slides and videos)
  Ricardo Patara:Yes. Some have transcriptions (ripe, apnic), but all have recording of the different parts of the meeting avaialble from their webistes
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:aaah I remember the good ol' days with Jon :-)
  Louie Lee:https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/ARIN-32/index.html
  jorge villa:the transcription is not an standard as Ricardos says, but sometimes it is available mostly on pannels
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh 2:thanks
  Heidi Ullrich:Tuesday, 19th: Agenda:    Discussion with the ASO (16:00-16:30) (Moderator: Olivier Crépin-Leblond)
  allan skuce:Thank you.
  Heidi Ullrich:Thanks very much, alll!
  Heidi Ullrich:We will be sending the presentations and recording to our lists.
  Heidi Ullrich:See you in BA!
  David Olive:Thanks Everyone for your participation
  Louie Lee:Thanks, Julia and Heidi!
  Yaovi Atohoun 2:Thanks and bye
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you Louie and everyone
  Heidi Ullrich:Thank you!
  Dev Anand Teelucksingh 2:Thanks for the information and presentations. Take care all!
  sebastien:Thanks a lot
  Ricardo Patara:bye
  sebastien:You need to do the same for the full Board ;)
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Thanks all -- and Thanks Louie & all your colleagues
  jorge villa:bye :-)