Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome to the EURALO call on Tuesday 20 November 2012 at 1900 UTC
  Gisella Gruber-White:Agenda:  http://tinyurl.com/bw7p3wv
  Adela Danciu:Hi everybody!
  Roberto:Hi, all
  Siranush Vardanyan:hello, everyone, long time haven't heard you all
  Yuliya Morenets:Hello everybody!
  Silvia Vivanco:Hello all
  Narine Khachatryan:Hello everybody!
  Policy Host:Welcome, All!
  Policy Host:Policy Host = Heidi :)
  Narine Khachatryan:Hello, Gisella, I switched off the phone, is there any echo still?
  Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome to everyone!
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Narine - we are checking
  Wolf Ludwig:Dialing in ...
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Narine - echo seems better and your line is back
  Narine Khachatryan:thank you very much
  Wolf Ludwig:Hello everybody!
  Policy Host:The agenda in the AC is now the latest version
  Policy Host:The agenda page is: https://community.icann.org/display/EURALO/EURALO+2012.11.20+Teleconference
  Oksana Prykhodko:Hi, everybody, I am in Adobe also)
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Sebastien - done!
  Gisella Gruber-White:thanks
  sebastien:Thanks
  Policy Host:Sorry, Wolf!! I will do that shortly!
  Yuliya Morenets:We don't hear you quite well Olivier....
  Wolf Ludwig:Can you make your mic louder or more direct, Olivier?
  Wolf Ludwig:Great Heidi!
  Wolf Ludwig:Sounds good ;-)
  Policy Host:At-Large Toronto Meeting Workspace: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ICANN+45+-+At-Large+Toronto+Meeting+-+October+2012
  Policy Host:At-Large Activities in Baku: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Activities+at+the+IGF+in+Baku+-+November+2012
  Oksana Prykhodko:we discussed visa issues in Baku also
  Oksana Prykhodko:i will be back with this issue later
  Yuliya Morenets:Oksana, could you please calrify, brief people not present at the meeting you refer to?
  Oksana Prykhodko:it was not meeting
  Oksana Prykhodko:it was unofficial discussions
  Oksana Prykhodko: with Jovan Kurbalia
  Oksana Prykhodko:he supports the idea of WG
  Oksana Prykhodko:with canadian cctld
  Oksana Prykhodko:and with russian participants
  Oksana Prykhodko:a lot of problems
  Oksana Prykhodko:and a lot of opportunities
  Yuliya Morenets:tnx, it gives an idea of discussed issues
  Oksana Prykhodko:i will send more information later
  Yuliya Morenets:Support for Yrjo comment.
  Siranush Vardanyan:completely agree, Yrjo
  Oksana Prykhodko:great!!!
  Oksana Prykhodko:i will be happy to join Yrjo
  Yrjö Länsipuro:@Oksana Welcome!
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Wolf: will you suggest this to the ALAC mailing list? With Yrjö as penholder?
  Siranush Vardanyan:for China embassy, they ask submission of documents only 90 days prior to the trip, so it would be possible to start the process only somewhere at the end of January, though documents - hotel confirmation, ticket itinerary can be done earlier for making sure all document are ready by that time
  Oksana Prykhodko:just quick comment - I really insisted for progress in visa issues, but I did not send my visa information to ICANN , because I need new passport (my old ends only in 2016, but there no space for new visas(((
  Policy Host:Constituency Travel has the names of At-Large supported travelers. The process for Beijing should begin very shortly.
  Siranush Vardanyan:great, Heidi
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:The youth coalition meeting had a joke in their session: what is the difference between remote participants and local participants? Answer: the remote participants have Internet.
  Narine Khachatryan: Gisella, I have lost the voice on adobe room and phone call also cut
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Narine - we are calling you again
  Narine Khachatryan:Can i ask to call me again, please?
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Siranush - we are calling you again
  Siranush Vardanyan:Gisella, I lost phone connection as well
  Policy Host:Siranush, Adigo is dialing you as well
  Siranush Vardanyan:thanks
  Narine Khachatryan:thanks for calling!
  Gisella Gruber-White:Narine and Siranush are back
  Policy Host:The survey for the Academy will be sent to the AC/SO list shortly.
  Siranush Vardanyan:yes, i am back, thans
  Siranush Vardanyan:thanks
  Oksana Prykhodko:@Olivier - but we did not have remote participants  of our workshops(
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Activities+at+the+IGF+in+Baku+-+November+2012
  Oksana Prykhodko:@Yuuliya - we need MAG representatives in each national IGF, as well as representatives of EURALO and ALAC
  Yuliya Morenets:@Oksana-Will be happy to be one of them in case of need.
  Oksana Prykhodko:@Yuliya - great
  Policy Host:Perhaps there could be coordination among At-Large members before workshop proposals are submitted? Also, is it possibile to inform the IGF Secretariat re how to avoid clashes?
  Yuliya Morenets:MAG members are working on this right now, how merge and to better iorganise WS and Plenaries
  Yuliya Morenets:But the point is do we have a right to reject WS and on which basis?
  Yuliya Morenets:I think it's now a challenge for MAG and larger community to decide and better coordinate this point
  Oksana Prykhodko:i sent my proposal very long ago, and i have no idea about any possibility to ccordinate it with other ALAC members workshops
  Oksana Prykhodko:WCIT issue did really great job for our mobilization
  Oksana Prykhodko:it was really great to have discussion with Olivier regarding this item
  Oksana Prykhodko:now a lot of Ukrainian representatives are aware of the lack of information on this issue
  Siranush Vardanyan:I will help with sharing the info with Armenian ISOC Chapter  staff and ALSs
  Yuliya Morenets:Can help for France
  Policy Host:Wolf, I can do that re Slovenian and Greek
  Oksana Prykhodko:I will be happy to help you with Russian-speaking community
  Policy Host:Wolf, will EURALO also have a reception/outreach event?
  Policy Host:Within budget ,of course!
  Oksana Prykhodko:with cover version  of 10th ALAC  anniversary
  Policy Host:NARALO received 3 ALS applications from their GA/outreach activities!
  Policy Host:Please review the FY13 budget request for EURALO for the GA: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+FY13+Budget+Development+Workspace
  Yuliya Morenets:@Gisella, I lost phone connection, but will follow on web. Apologise.
  Gisella Gruber-White:@ Yuliya - thank you
  Oksana Prykhodko:Portugal is the country with great Ukrainian migrant background
  Policy Host:We expect that this will cover the travel ofapproximately 20 ALS representatives, two nights’ accommodation and the cost of a meeting room.
  Policy Host:That is from the FY13 Request from EURALO
  Oksana Prykhodko:great
  Policy Host:budget - $22,000
  Oksana Prykhodko:@Wolf great!
  Policy Host:Thanks, everyone! Good call.
  Siranush Vardanyan:thank you, Wolf, and everyone. Bye for now, excellent call
  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you all! Good bye
  Adela Danciu:thank you! have a good night!
  Yuliya Morenets:Thank you and good night.
  Narine Khachatryan:Thank you, good bye everyone
  Oksana Prykhodko:Thank you all, good night!
  Gisella Gruber-White:Good night everyone
  Wolf Ludwig:Thanks everybody, good night and looking forward to read or hear you again ;-)