EURALO November 2011 Teleconference
Date: 15 November 2011
Time: 19:00 - 20:00 UTC For the time in various timezones click here
Meeting Number: AL.EU/CC.1111/1
Who is on the dial out list for this meeting?
Paticipants: Wolf Ludwig, Oksana Prykhodko, Sandra Hoferichter, Vladimir Kukovsky, Avri Doria, Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Sebastien Bachollet, Siranush Vardanyan, Yuliya Morenets, Yrjo Lansipuro, Christopher Wilkinson,
Apologies: William (Bill) Drake, Lutz Donnerhacke, Annette Muehlberg
Staff: Silvia Vivanco, Gisella Gruber-White, Matt Ashtianni, Heidi Ullrich
A G E N D A - suggested
1. Roll Call and apologies
2. Review of the Action Items from the 18 October 2011 call (2 mins)
3. Welcome and short introduction of Silvia Vivanco, new Manager of At-Large Regional Affairs
4. Welcome of new EURALO ALS TaC/France.
5. Post-Dakar ICANN Policy and ALAC Update (Olivier - if available for the call) (10mins)
6. Impressions + conclusions from Dakar (Olivier, Wolf, Sandra, Oksana, Yrjö etc.) (10 mins)
7. Materials for public comments (Olivier - if available for the call) (5 mins)
a. At-Large Framework of Interpretation Working Group – Interim Report Workspace – November 2011
8. Recent and Upcoming Activities of EURALO members (Wolf and all) (10 mins)
- New gTLD event 4 November 2011 in Berlin, organized by Eco.
- New gTLD event 28 November 2011 in Bern, organized by Swiss OFCOM, SWITCH and EURALO
- other upcoming events and outreach opportunities
9. Outlook on EURALO key projects in 2012 (e. g. next GA and Showcase in Prague, EuroDIG etc.)
10. Any other Business (All) (5 mins)