03:29:00 From Presenter : Hello, my name is Yeşim Nazlar and I will be monitoring this chat room. In this role, I am the voice for the remote participants, ensuring that they are heard equally with those who are “in-room” participants. When submitting a question that you want me to read out loud on the mic, please provide your name and affiliation if you have one, start your sentence with <QUESTION> and end it with <QUESTION>. When submitting a comment that you want me to read out loud of the mic, once again provide your name and affiliation if you have one then start your sentence with a <COMMENT> and end it with <COMMENT>. Text outside these quotes will be considered as part of “chat” and will not be read out loud on the mic. Any questions or comments provided outside of the session time will not be read aloud. Please note that audio is available in French and Spanish. All chat sessions are being archived and follow the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior: https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/expected-standards-2012-05-15-en
04:02:03 From christopher wilkinson : Do we have remote mike? CW
04:06:42 From John Laprise : yo're in the queue
04:08:15 From John Laprise : speaker queue: Tijani, jonathan, cw, justine
04:09:24 From Jahangir Hossain : <Question> Can we make a priority/facility (like application fee) for developing county about new gTLD application for balancing business of region/country? </Question>
04:11:05 From John Laprise : Jahangir: the speakers aren't discussing policy but rest assured, that's an issue At Large and ALAC is concerned with
04:12:25 From Jahangir Hossain : @John, Thanks for your feedback and appreciate about ALAC/ At Large concern in this regard...
04:15:26 From Jahangir Hossain : And hope we, Atlarge/ALAC will carry this concern in future policy developent process
04:17:01 From ArHeCo.Pro : <QUESTION>
Hello, There is an hour mismatch; all my devices indicate it is one hour later in Morocco. As far as I understand Morocco shall be UTC+1/CET. Am I the one somehow mismatching? Or are all (100%) my devices synching with a malicious server?

Should this be a security/reliance aspect to take into deep review? Because an hour mismatch on servers can be a missed Legal Deadline.
<QUESTION>
04:18:32 From Presenter : The session started on time - at 08:30 local time
04:23:51 From ArHeCo.Pro : But all (100%) of my Smart Devices, on different apps, indicate it is already 10:20 on CET/UTC+1.
04:30:14 From John Laprise : That may be but here we all agree it's presently 9:30 (this moment)
05:11:14 From Presenter : Thank you all for joining.