SMWG Leads and Members to reach out to RALO secretariats, ALS contacts, regional members to disseminate the UA page / resources, and generate Tweets / Facebook posts themselves on the topic.
SMWG Leads and Members to document what they are doing for follow up - metrics - the results of the At-Large community in disseminating this information: i.e. # of views - and send back to Evin Erdogdu before ICANN65.
Evin Erdogdu / John Laprise to coordinate one SMWG Breakfast Tweet Up at ICANN65.
Evin Erdogdu to ask about hashtags utilized by local community, in FR (OCL recommendation) - check with Aziz on local university hashtags.
- John Laprise to coordinate with Sarah Kiden / AFRALO on SMWG and ICANN65 Student Group introduction on-site.
- John Laprise to coordinate with Gisella Gruber on descriptions / titles of ICANN65 sessions.
John Laprise to coordinate with Maureen Hilyard on O&E and ALAC consideration of RALO-level rapporteurs for the ICANN meetings.
- John Laprise and Jonathan Zuck to coordinate on SM and policy talking points for ICANN65.
- Evin Erdogdu to set up ICANN65 Tweet Contest.
- Evin Erdogdu to ask Comms team about mailcard for Tweet contest - or coordination on ICANN SM.
- Evin Erdogdu agenda pages for wiki should have hashtags on them for reference purposes.
- Yesim Nazlar / Support team to schedule meeting week of 3 June.