TIME &

MEETING ROOM

SESSION

MODERATOR(S)

STAFF

OBJECTIVE / ADDITIONAL INFORMATIONOUTCOME / NEXT STEPS

08:30-10:15

Meeting Room: Toubkal (Conf erence Center, Level 0)

At Large Universal Acceptance (UA) Kickoff

Guests: Ajay Data, Chair of UA Working Group and Sarmad Hussain, IDN Programs Director

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Agenda: 

  1. Welcome, and Aim of Meeting -  (8:30 08:35)
  2. Introduction of Guests - Ajay Data, Chair of UA Working Group and Sarmad Hussain, IDN Programs Director - Presentation (08:35-08:45)
  3. Universal Acceptance Overview - Presentation (08:45-9:05)
  4. Discussion - All (09:05-10:10)
  5. Next Steps (10:10-10:15)

Moderator: John Laprise

Lead: EE

Notes: HU

RP: YN

ICANN65 SMWG Twitter Competition - Tweet with hashtag #ALAC65 on Mon, Tues & Weds to qualify!

08:30-12:00

Meeting Room: Orangeraie (Conference Center, Level -1)

New gTLD Auction Proceeds CCWG (Maureen attending this meeting)

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.orangeraie




10:15-10:30Coffee Break 


10:30-11:00

Room Cristal (GAC), Palmeraie Palace

Joint ALAC & GAC Meeting

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/j/987963757

Agenda:

  1. EPDP - follow up to the joint statement from ICANN64
  2. Cooperation in capacity-building
  3. Other initiatives for intersessional cooperation

Moderators: 

Lead: HU

Notes: SV

RP: GAC Support


10:30-11:00 ICANN Photographer (EE to direct)
11:00-11:15Transition Break (GAC room in different building)


11:15-12:00

Meeting Room: Toubkal (Conf erence Center, Level 0)

At-Large Internet Governance Issues and Rightscon Update. 

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Agenda:

  1. Welcome and Aim of Meeting (11:15-11:20)
  2. Discussion with Nigel Hickson (11:20-11:45) - Presentation

    1. Impression of the effectiveness of At-Large involvement in external events (eg., panel presentations, outreach and engagement at booths at IGF etc. (10mins)

    2. Internet Governance Issues:  impact on At-Large and At-Large as a messenger in their communities (10 mins)

    3. Q&A (5 mins)

  3. Update on 2019 RightsCon with Discussion - Tijani Ben Jemaa (11:45-11:55)
  4. Next Steps - Maureen Hilyard (11:55-12:00)


Moderator: Maureen Hilyard

Lead: HU

Notes: EE

RP: CR

Invite: 



12:00-12:15Transition Break


12:15-13:15

Meeting Room: Toubkal (Conf erence Center, Level 0)

At-Large Capacity Building Session: Current issues in Cybersecurity

Guests: Patrick Jones, Senior Director, Global Stakeholder Engagement, ICANN  

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Agenda: 

  1. Welcome and Aim of Meeting - Joanna Kulesza, ALAC Member from EURALO and Co-Chair of At-Large Capacity Building Working Group (12:15-12:20)
  2. Presentation on Cybersecurity - Patrick Jones, Senior Director, Global Stakeholder Engagement, ICANN (12:20-12:50)
  3. Discussion - Joanna Kulesza/All (12:50-13:10)
  4. Next Steps - Joanna Kulesza (13:10-13:15)

Moderator:  Joanna Kulesza, EURALO/ALAC

Lead: HU

Notes: SV

RP: EE

Logistics: GG/CR



13:15-13:30

Transition break




13:00-15:00

Meeting Room: Tichka (GNSO) Conference Center, Level 0)

GNSO Council Meeting

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.tichka




13:30-15:00

Meeting Room: Toubkal (Conf erence Center, Level 0)

At-Large Regional Leaders Meeting 

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Agenda:

  1. Welcome to incoming RALO  leaders (13:30- 13:33)
  2. Final Review of RALO Outreach and Engagement Strategic plans for FY20 - (13:33-13:50)
  3. Update on RALO Hot Policy Topics and coordination with ALAC Hot topics - all RALOs (13:50-14:10)
  4. Update on ABRs - Mary Wong (14:10-14:20) See: At-Large FY20 ABR Implementation Workspace
  5. RALO Discretionary funds a) FY20 Planning and Changes to the Request Process  - see draft new online request form - Heidi Ullrich; b) ALS Read Out How To Guide - Glenn McKnight (14: 20-14:40)
  6. Finalizing the RALO General Assemblies FY21 – FY24 (14:40-14:55)
  7. AOB (14:55-15:00)

Moderator: Mohamed El Bashir

Lead: SV

Notes: HU

RP: EE



15:00-15:15Coffee Break 


15:15-16:45

Meeting Room: Toubkal (Conf erence Center, Level 0)

ALAC / At-Large Community interaction and input to ATRT3

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Agenda: 

  1. Accountability and Transparency Review Team (ATRT) 3Cheryl Langdon-Orr and Patrick Kane, Co-Chairs of the Review Team, joined by other members (15:15-16:15) See: ATRT3 questions (Daniel, Sebastien, Vanda)
  2. Follow up on ATRT3 Discussion - Maureen Hilyard  (16:15-16:40)
  3. Next Steps - Maureen Hilyard (16:40-16:45)

Moderator(s): Maureen Hilyard

Lead: HU

Notes: EE

RP: YN



15:15-16:45

Meeting Room: Diamant (Palmeraie Resort)

Africa Engagement Session 


16:45-17:00Transition Break 


17:00-18:30

Meeting Room: Toubkal (Conf erence Center, Level 0)

At-Large Workshop on Consumer Safeguards Issues

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Guests: Jamie Hedlund, Contractual Compliance & Consumer Safeguard and Managing Director - Washington D.C. Office and Bryan Schilling, Consumer Safeguards Director

Topic:  “DNS Abuse: A review of discussions within ICANN’s community regarding systemic DNS abuse: What is it? What does DAAR tell us? What are contracted parties doing to address it? What more can be done to mitigate systemic DNS abuse?”

Agenda: 

  1. Welcome, and Aim of Meeting - John Laprise (17:00-17:05)
  2. Introduction of Guests: Jamie Hedlund and Bryan Schilling  - John Laprise (17:05-17:15)
  3. Presentation on DNS Abuse (17:15-17:30) - Jamie Hedlund and Bryan Schilling
  4. Discussion based on Suggested Questions (17:30-18:20) - All
    1. What is ALAC’s definition of DNS Abuse? What areas within that definition does ALAC view as being within ICANN’s remit and what forms of DNS Abuse, if any, are outside of ICANN’s remit?
    2. Are there voluntary measures, like PIR’s recent announcement [pir.org], that might be effective in mitigating DNS abuse?
    3. What is ALAC’s view on a potential PDP for DNS Abuse as is being suggested? Alternatively, does ALAC have suggestions for amendments to ICANN’s agreements with registries and registrars?
    4. If there were to be a public, cross-community session on DNS Abuse in Montreal, what would ALAC like to see in respect to such a session? Would ALAC co-sponsor it?
  5. Next Steps (18:20-18:30 ) – John Laprise

Moderator: John Laprise 

Lead: HU

Notes: EE

RP: CR



18:30-19:30

Hall Diafa, Conference Center, Level 0

Community Networking Cocktail







HORARIO &

SALA DE REUNIÓN

SESIÓN

MODERADOR(ES)

PERSONAL

OBJETIVO / INFORMACIÓN ADICIONALRESULTADO / PRÓXIMOS PASOS

08:30-10:15

Sala de reunión: Toubkal (Centro de Convenciones, Nivel 0)

Lanzamiento de la Aceptación Universal (UA) de At-Large

Invitados: Ajay Data, Presidente del Grupo de Trabajo sobre UA y Sarmad Hussain, Director de Programas de IDN

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Agenda: 

  1. Bienvenida y objetivo de la reunión (8:30 08:35)
  2. Presentación de los invitados - Ajay Data, Presidente del Grupo de Trabajo sobre UA y Sarmad Hussain, Director de Programas de IDN (08:35-08:45)
  3. Generalidades de la aceptación universal (08:45-9:05)
  4. Debate - Todos (09:05-10:10)
  5. Pasos a seguir (10:10-10:15)

Moderador: John Laprise:

Guía: EE

Notas: HU

PR: YN/CR



08:30-12:00

Sala de reunión: Orangeraie (Centro de Convenciones, Nivel -1)

CCWG sobre Ingresos obtenidos mediante subastas de nuevos gTLD (Maureen asiste a esta reunión)

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.orangeraie




10:15-10:30

Pausa - Café 




10:30-11:00

Sala Cristal (GAC), Palmeraie Palace

Reunión conjunta del ALAC y el GAC

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/j/987963757

Agenda:

Moderadores: 

Guía: HU

Notas: SV

PR: Apoyo para el GAC

10:30-11:00 Fotógrafo de la ICANN (EE brindará indicaciones)


11:00-11:15

Pausa de Transición (sala del GAC en otro edificio)




11:15-12:00

Sala de reunión: Toubkal (Centro de Convenciones, Nivel 0)

Sesión de trabajo del Equipo de Liderazgo de At-Large 

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Agenda:

  1. Bienvenida y objetivo de la reunión (11:15-11:20)
  2. Discusión con Nigel Hickson (11:20-11:45)
    1. Impresión de la efectividad de la participación de At-Large en eventos externos (por ejemplo, presentaciones de panel, divulgación y participación en stands en los IGF, etc.) (10 minutos)
    2. Cuestiones sobre el Foro de Gobernanza de Internet:  impacto en At-Large y At-Large como mensajero en sus comunidades (10 minutos)
    3. Preguntas y respuestas (5 minutos)
  3. Actualización sobre 2019 RightsCon con debate - Tijani Ben Jemaa (11:45-11:55)
  4. Próximos Pasos - Maureen Hilyard (11:55-12:00)

Moderador: Maureen Hilyard

Guía: HU

Notas: EE

PR: YN/CR

Invitación: 



12:00-12:15

Pausa de transición




12:15 p.m.-13:15

Sala de reunión: Toubkal (Centro de Convenciones, Nivel 0)

Sesión de creación de capacidades de At-Large: Cuestiones actuales en materia de Ciberseguridad

Invitados: Patrick Jones, Director Senior de Participación Global de Partes Interesadas de la ICANN  

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Agenda: 

  1. Bienvenida y objetivo de la reunión: Joanna Kulesza, miembro de ALAC de EURALO y copresidente del Grupo de Trabajo de Creación de Capacidades de At-Large (12:15-12:20)
  2. Presentación sobre ciberseguridad: Patrick Jones, Director Senior de Participación Global de Partes Interesadas de la ICANN (12:20-12:50)
  3. Debate - Joanna Kulesza/Todos (12:50-13:10)
  4. Próximos Pasos - Joanna Kulesza (13:10-13:15)

Moderador: Joanna Kulesza, EURALO/ALAC

Guía: HU

Notas: SV

PR: EE

Logística: GG/CR



13:15-13:30

Pausa de transición




13:00-15:00

Sala de reunión: Tichka (GNSO) Centro de Convenciones, Nivel 0

Reunión del Consejo de la GNSO

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.tichka




13:30 - 15:00

Sala de reunión: Toubkal (Centro de Convenciones, Nivel 0)

Reunión de líderes regionales de At-Large 

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Agenda:

  1. Bienvenida a los líderes entrantes de las RALO - (13:00- 13:03)
  2. Revisión final de los planes estratégicos de participación y difusión externa de las RALO para el año fiscal 2020 (FY20) - (13:03-13:30)
  3. Fondos discrecionales de las RALO - Planificación para el año fiscal 2021 (FY21) y cambios en el proceso de solicitud (13:30-13:40)
  4. Actualización sobre las ABR - Mary Wong (13:40-14:00)
  5. Actualización sobre los temas candentes en materia de políticas de las RALO y coordinación con los temas candentes del ALAC: todas las RALO (14:00-14:30)
  6. Finalización de las Asambleas Generales de las RALO - Año Fiscal 2021 - 2024 (FY21 - FY24) (14:30-14:50)
  7. Otros temas por tratar (14:50-15:00)

Moderador: Mohamed El Bashir

Guía: SV

Notas: HU

PR: EE



15:00-15:15

Pausa - Café 




15:15-16:45

Sala de reunión: Toubkal (Centro de Convenciones, Nivel 0)

Interacción del ALAC y la Comunidad de At-Large y aportes al ATRT3

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Agenda: 

  1. Tercer Equipo de Revisión sobre Responsabilidad y Transparencia (ATRT) - Cheryl Langdon-Orr y Patrick Kane, Copresidentes del Equipo de Revisión, junto con otros miembros (15: 15-16: 15) (Daniel, Sebastien, Vanda)
  2. Seguimiento del debate sobre el ATRT3 - Maureen Hilyard (16:15-16:40)
  3. Próximos Pasos - Maureen Hilyard (16:40-16:45)

Moderador(es): Maureen Hilyard

Guía: HU

Notas: EE

PR: YN/CR



15:15 - 16:45

Sala de reunión: Diamant (Palmeraie Resort)

Sesión de participación de África 




16:45-17:00

Pausa de transición 




17:00-18:30

Sala de reunión: Toubkal (Centro de Convenciones, Nivel 0)

Taller de At-Large sobre Cuestiones relativas a la Protección al Consumidor

Zoom: https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Invitados: Jamie Hedlund, Director de Cumplimiento Contractual y Protección al Consumidor y Gerente de la Oficina de Washington DC y Bryan Schilling, Director de Protección al Consumidor

Tema:  Uso indebido del DNS: Una revisión de los debates de la comunidad de la ICANN con respecto al uso indebido sistemático del DNS: ¿Qué es? ¿Qué nos dice el DAAR? ¿Qué están haciendo las partes contratadas para abordarlo? ¿Qué más se puede hacer para mitigar el uso indebido del DNS sistemático?

Agenda: 

  1. Bienvenida y objetivo de la reunión (Wolf Ludwig) (17:00-17:05)
  2. Presentación de los invitados Jamie Hedlund y Bryan Schilling  - John Laprise (17:05-17:15)
  3. Presentación sobre el uso indebido del DNS (17:15-17:30) - Jamie Hedlund y Bryan Schilling
  4. Debate sobre la base de las preguntas sugeridas (17:30-18:20) - Todos
    1. ¿Cuál es la definición del ALAC sobre el uso indebido del DNS? ¿Qué áreas dentro de esa definición considera el ALAC dentro de las competencias de la ICANN y qué formas de uso indebido del DNS, si las hay, están fuera de las competencias de la ICANN?
    2. ¿Existen medidas voluntarias, como el  reciente anuncio del PIR [pir.org] que podrían ser eficaces para mitigar el uso indebido del DNS?
    3. ¿Cuál es la opinión del ALAC sobre un posible PDP para el uso indebido del DNS tal como se sugiere? Alternativamente, ¿tiene el ALAC sugerencias para enmendar los acuerdos de la ICANN con los registros y registradores?
    4. Si hubiera una sesión pública intercomunitaria sobre el uso indebido de DNS en Montreal, ¿qué le gustaría ver al ALAC con respecto a dicha sesión? ¿El ALAC la co-patrocinaría?
  5. Próximos pasos (18:20-18:30 ) – John Laprise

Moderador: John Laprise: 

Guía: HU

Notas: EE

PR: YN/CR



18:30-19:30

Hall Diafa, Centro de Convenciones, Nivel 0

Cocktail de intercambio para la comunidad







HEURE ET

SALLE DE RÉUNION

SÉANCE

MODÉRATEUR(S)

PERSONNEL

OBJECTIFS/INFORMATIONS SUPPLÉMENTAIRESCONCLUSION/PROCHAINES ÉTAPES

08h30 à 10h15

Salle de réunion : Toubkal (Centre de conférences, niveau 0)

Première réunion de l’acceptation universelle (UA) d’At-Large

Invités : Ajay Data, président du groupe de travail de l’UA et Sarmad Hussain, directeur des programmes IDN

Zoom :https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Ordre du jour : 

  1. Introduction et objectif de la réunion (8h30 à 8h35)
  2. Présentation des invités - Ajay Data, président du groupe de travail de l’UA et Sarmad Hussain, directeur des programmes IDN (8h35 à 8h45)
  3. Aperçu de l’acceptation universelle (8h45 à 9h05)
  4. Discussion - Tous (09h05 à 10h10)
  5. Prochaines étapes (10h10 à 10h15)

Modérateur : John Laprise

Coordination : EE

Notes : HU

Participation à distance : YN/CR



08h30 à 12h00

Salle de réunion : Orangeraie (Centre de conférences, niveau -1)

Groupe de travail intercommunautaire sur le produit des ventes aux enchères des nouveaux gTLD (Maureen assiste à cette réunion)

Zoom :https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.orangeraie




10h15 à 10h30

Pause café 




10h30-11h00

Salle Cristal (GAC), Palmeraie Palace

Réunion conjointe ALAC / GAC

Zoom :https://icann.zoom.us/j/987963757

Ordre du jour :

  1. EPDP - suivi de la déclaration conjointe de l'ICANN64
  2. Coopération dans le renforcement des capacités
  3. Autres initiatives de coopération intersessions

Modérateurs : 

Coordination : HU

Notes : SV

Participation à distance : Soutien au GAC

10h30 à 11h30 - Photographe de l’ICANN (coordination d’EE)


11h00 - 11h15

Pause de transition (la salle du GAC se trouve dans un autre bâtiment)




11h15 à 12h00

Salle de réunion : Toubkal (Centre de conférences, niveau 0)

Séance de travail des dirigeants d’At-Large 

Zoom :https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Ordre du jour :

  1. Bienvenue et objectif de la réunion (11h15 à 11h20)
  2. Discussion avec Nigel Hickson (11h20 à 11h45)
    1. Impression de l’efficacité de la participation d’At-Large à des événements externes (p. ex., les présentations du panel, la sensibilisation et la participation aux stands à l’IGF, etc. (10 min)
    2. Questions relatives à la gouvernance de l’Internet :  impact sur At-Large et At-Large comme un messager dans ses communautés (10 min)
    3. Questions/Réponses (5 min)
  3. Mise à jour sur RightsCon 2019 avec discussion - Tijani Ben Jemaa (11h45 à 11h55)
  4. Prochaines étapes - Maureen Hilyard (11h55 à 12h00)

Modérateur : Maureen Hilyard

Coordination : HU

Notes : EE

Participation à distance : YN/CR

Inviter : 



12h00 - 12h15

Pause de transition




12h15 à 13h30

Salle de réunion : Toubkal (Centre de conférences, niveau 0)

Séance de renforcement des capacités d’At-Large : enjeux actuels en matière de cybersécurité

Invités : Patrick Jones, directeur principal, participation des parties prenantes mondiales, ICANN.

Zoom :https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Ordre du jour : 

  1. Bienvenue et objectif de la réunion - Joanna Kulesza, membre de l’ALAC (EURALO) et co-présidente du groupe de travail chargé du renforcement des capacités d’At-Large (12h15 à 12h20)
  2. Présentation sur la cybersécurité -Patrick Jones, directeur principal du département en charge de la relation avec les parties prenantes mondiales, ICANN(12h20 à 12h50)
  3. Discussion - Joanna Kulesza/tous (12h50 à 13h10)
  4. Prochaines étapes - Joanna Kulesza (13h10 à 13h15)

Modérateur: Joanna Kulesza, EURALO/ALAC

Coordination : HU

Notes : SV

Participation à distance : EE

Logistique : GG/CR



13h15 à 13h30

Pause de transition




13h00 à 15h00

Salle de réunion : Tichka (GNSO), (Centre de conférences, niveau 0)

Réunion du conseil de la GNSO

Zoom :https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.tichka




13h30 à 15h00

Salle de réunion : Toubkal (Centre de conférences, niveau 0)

Réunion des dirigeants régionaux d’At-Large 

Zoom :https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Ordre du jour :

  1. Bienvenue aux dirigeants des RALO entrants - (13h00 à 13h03)
  2. Révision finale des plans stratégiques de sensibilisation et de participation des RALO pour l’exercice fiscal 2020 (13h03 à 13h30)
  3. Fonds discrétionnaires des RALO - Planification de l’exercice fiscal 2021 et modifications apportées au processus de demande (13h30 à 13h40)
  4. Mise à jour sur les ABR - Mary Wong (13h40 à 14h00)
  5. Mise à jour sur les sujets politiques d’actualité des RALO et coordination avec les sujets d’actualité de l’ALAC - Toutes les RALO (14h00 à 14h30)
  6. Finalisation des Assemblées générales des exercices fiscaux 2021 - 2024 (14h30 à 14h50)
  7. Divers (14h50 à 15h00)

Modérateur : Mohamed El Bashir

Coordination : SV

Notes : HU

Participation à distance : EE



15h00 à 15h15

Pause café 




15h15 à 16h45

Salle de réunion : Toubkal (Centre de conférences, niveau 0)

Interaction de la communauté At-Large / ALAC et contribution à l’ATRT3

Zoom :https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Ordre du jour : 

  1. Équipe de révision de la responsabilité et de la transparence (ATRT) 3 - Cheryl Langdon-Orr et Patrick Kane, co-présidents de l’équipe de révision, rejoints par d’autres membres (15h15 à 16h15) (Daniel, Sebastien, Vanda)
  2. Suivi de la discussion sur l’ATRT3 - Maureen Hilyard(16h15 à 16h40)
  3. Prochaines étapes - Maureen Hilyard (16h40 à 16h45)

Modérateur(s) : Maureen Hilyard

Coordination : HU

Notes : EE

Participation à distance : YN/CR



15h15 à 16h45

Salle de réunion : Diamant (Palmeraie Resort)

Séance de participation de l’Afrique 




16h45 à 17h00

Pause de transition 




17h00 à 18h30

Salle de réunion : Toubkal (Centre de conférences, niveau 0)

Atelier d’At-Large sur les questions relatives à la protection des consommateurs

Zoom :https://icann.zoom.us/my/rak65.toubkal

Invités : Jamie Hedlund, directeur du département de la conformité contractuelle et la protection des consommateurs - Bureau de Washington D.C. et Bryan Schilling, directeur de la protection des consommateurs

Sujet :  « Utilisation malveillante du DNS : une révision des discussions menées au sein de la communauté de l’ICANN sur l’utilisation malveillante systémique du DNS : De quoi s’agit-t-il ? Qu’est-ce que le DAAR nous dit ? Que font les parties contractantes pour aborder la question ? Que peut-on faire encore pour atténuer l’utilisation malveillante systémique du DNS ?

Ordre du jour : 

  1. Bienvenue et objectif de la réunion - John Laprise  (17h00 à 17h05)
  2. Présentation des invités : Jamie Hedlund et Bryan Schilling - John Laprise (17h05 à 17h15)
  3. Présentation sur l’utilisation malveillante du DNS (17h15 à 17h30) - Jamie Hedlund et Bryan Schilling
  4. Discussion basée sur les questions suggérées (17h30 à 18h20) - Tous
    1. Quelle est la définition de l’ALAC sur l’utilisation malveillante du DNS ? Dans cette définition, quelle est l’opinion de l’ALAC quant au respect de la mission de l’ICANN et quelles sont les formes d’utilisation malveillante du DNS, le cas échéant, qui se trouvent en dehors de la mission de l’ICANN ?
    2. Y a-t-il des mesures volontaires, comme la récente annonce du PIR [pir.org], qui pourraient s’avérer efficaces pour atténuer l’utilisation malveillante du DNS ?
    3. Quel est l’avis de l’ALAC sur un éventuel PDP pour aborder la question de l’utilisation malveillante du DNS, tel que cela a été suggéré ? Sinon, l’ALAC a-t-il des suggestions pour modifier les contrats de l’ICANN avec les opérateurs de registre et les bureaux d’enregistrement ?
    4. Si à Montréal il y avait une séance intercommunautaire sur l’utilisation malveillante du DNS, qu’est-ce que l’ALAC souhaiterait à l’égard de cette séance ? L’ALAC serait-il disposé à co-parrainer la réunion ?
  5. Prochaines étapes (18h20 à 18h30) – John Laprise

Modérateur : John Laprise 

Coordination : HU

Notes : EE

Participation à distance : YN/CR



18h30 à 19h30

Hall Diafa, Centre de conférences, niveau 0

Cocktail de réseautage de la communauté