Andrea Glandon: (2/26/2019 12:29) Welcome to the ICANN64 Planning Committee Call held on Tuesday, 26 February 2019 at 19:00 UTC.
  Andrea Glandon: (12:30) Wiki Agenda Page:  https://community.icann.org/x/8Y42Bg
  Andrea Glandon: (13:03) Sounds better
  Andrea Glandon: (13:05) https://meetings.icann.org/en/kobe64#schedule
  Andrea Glandon: (13:05) Main website https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__64.schedule.icann.org_&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=k7uKdjSb7_ZjItyVqrCYHo_rKms9SFxlmbYEJqG-y9I&m=jaD_j41sTS_RDJ_JZK0L3rUiU158dhp_oKJPKRxuOkk&s=ulx0_2eXV1O5aSkZDl2KXACY3dkG1laNRDG8BjzHloA&e=
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:09) Thanks, Maureen
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:09) I'll follow up with Evin where we are with that Google doc
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:11) What about Stephanie Perrin? 
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:11) for the Milton sub? 
  Andrea Glandon: (13:19) Olivier is on the audio
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (13:20) and on AC now!
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (13:20) :-)
  CLO: (13:21) I dispair sometimes
  CLO: (13:21) the title gives us plenty for us to work woth re new PDP 3.0   coming and opportunities for collaboration as we go forward
  Andrea Glandon: (13:22) Welcome to the AC, Olivier!
  CLO: (13:22)  I can make sure some of it is frank and fearless though ;-)
  CLO: (13:22) and he and I pit the title together  ...  well together
  CLO: (13:23) Ohh *they*  will always do that @Maureen
  CLO: (13:23) Your clear
  CLO: (13:24) not being ON a train helps as well OCL
  CLO: (13:24) we do appreciate the JZ influence
  CLO: (13:24) Yes I'm a fan 
  Maureen Hilyard: (13:25) Aren't we all ? :)
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (13:25) I like the shift and advocacy for PDPs
  CLO: (13:25) Makes for a short meeting at the end of day ;-)
  CLO: (13:26) That IS what I have asked OCL to look at new PDP 3.0 that links with 3.0 as well and also for opportunities for policy collaboration
  Maureen Hilyard: (13:27) I like that idea Olivier about what is on top for GNS.. it would give us a heads up on what we might need to work on updating ourselves on (for member information)
  CLO: (13:27) My Report page has a complete report from the Jan GNSO COuncil STrategic Planning sessions in LA  *surely everybody has already read that ;-)
  CLO: (13:28) I will get him to briefly address it never fear
  Maureen Hilyard: (13:28) We could get our capacity building group working on fact sheets to prepare RALOs for policy updates 
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:29) @Olivier, are you aware whether the GCSC is having cocktails with other SOACs? 
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (13:29) not a bad idea Maureen
  Andrea Glandon: (13:29) @Daniel, the operator is calling back to yo
  Andrea Glandon: (13:29) **you
  Andrea Glandon: (13:29) @Olivier, there is a bit of static on your line.  When you are done we are going to call back out to you to see if we can get a better line.
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (13:30) ok
  Andrea Glandon: (13:30) Thank you!
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:30) Also, is it just the ALAC or all At-Large leaders who are in Kobe? 
  Maureen Hilyard: (13:30) Olivier is in charge of all communications with Louk, etc
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (13:30) thanks Andrea, the calls keep dropping
  Andrea Glandon: (13:31) @Daniel, thank you.  We will call back as soon as you drop
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (13:31) Thank you
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (13:32) I had started to comply but there is that GDPR fear
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (13:32) @Maureen: I am ni charge of programme with Louk, but I leave logistics to Gisella
  Maureen Hilyard: (13:33) Liaison??
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:33) We will likely need to confirm if other can attend. 
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (13:33) I have not opened my emails yet. Just off the flight, into an Uber, into dinner and now sitting here.
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:33) I suspect some ALAC members may forward the invitation to others...
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (13:34) I was (call ) dropped.
  CLO: (13:34) Ahh Thanks for that Sunday night info  and surely we can wrap the ccNSO session earlu enough to be on time
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (13:34) back
  Maureen Hilyard: (13:35) We will work on getting the ccNSO meeting done in time
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:35) Should we invite Leon? 
  CLO: (13:35) YES  to Leon!!!
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:35) Totally agree must be on time! 
  CLO: (13:35) he is OUR Board Member
  Maureen Hilyard: (13:36) OMG  that sounds formal.. 
  CLO: (13:37) subtley formal not TOO formal he should deffinatly walk her in
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (13:37) good idea Olivier
  CLO: (13:38) always have something in the bad just in case there is a gift exchange (which is usually done privatly not publically
  CLO: (13:39) Just have say 2-3 lrvles of gifts in one of the briefcases
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:39) will there be a need for some opening words from MH? 
  CLO: (13:39) the formality of gift giving is it is private
  Gisella Gruber: (13:39) According to the map, I believe this is on the same level as our meeting room - will check on this 
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (13:39) I do not find it to be formal as such, but protocolar
  Gisella Gruber: (13:42) It may be worth coming from Maureen as she is officially invited
  Maureen Hilyard: (13:42) ALAC and ALT+ members?
  Maureen Hilyard: (13:45) A specific number of people.]
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:45) Noted, Cheryl
  CLO: (13:47) Fine with the SUPPRTED Travellers
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:47) Olivier, they are all ALT +
  Andrea Glandon: (13:47) :D
  CLO: (13:47) I will slink in any way ;-)
  Gisella Gruber: (13:47) so yes, ALAC, ALT Plus and Justine 
  CLO: (13:48) Perfect
  CLO: (13:49) yes lunch prep is important
  Gisella Gruber: (13:49) And ok to add to the wiki an dput ' by invitation ONLY'
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (13:50) and if there is any question 
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (13:50) and if there is any question as to "by invitation only" it is due to security considerations
  CLO: (13:53) Chair and CV makes sense  YES
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (13:53) so perhaps 3
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (13:53) lt's not assume he h
  Heidi Ullrich: (13:53) Sandra may be coming along as she is in Kobe and Wolfgang will be there...
  CLO: (13:53) CV' should read VC's
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (13:53) let's not assume he has :-)
  CLO: (13:54) exactly  OCL double check
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (13:54) assumptions sometimes are painful
  CLO: (13:54) yep
  Maureen Hilyard: (14:04) Please not!!!
  CLO: (14:06) the travellers list should show flights 
  CLO: (14:07) sorry for my sneeze  I am muted
  CLO: (14:07) I am already in my next call
  CLO: (14:07) Bye
  Heidi Ullrich: (14:09) Thanks, All! Great job! 
  CLO: (14:09) OK  now BYE...