Attendees

Leadership Members:   Laurin Weissinger, Denise Michel, Eric Osterweil, Russ Housley

ICANN Organization:  Jennifer Bryce, Negar Farzinnia, Brenda Brewer

Apologies:   


Agenda:

  1. Welcome, roll call, SOI updates
  2. Staff to update re:
    1. Vancouver/LA f2f meeting planning
    2. DAAR presentation proposed date
  3. Set Thursday 6 December plenary meeting agenda
  4. Post-holiday meeting schedule: Confirm if plenary meeting to take place on 3rd January?
  5. AOB
  6. Confirm action items / decisions reached

Documents: PDF

Recordings:

AC Chat: EN

Action Items:

- Denise to work with KC regarding KC’s question about the status of DAAR; Determine next steps and circle back to the team and ICANN org.

- Laurin to clean up the SSR1 preamble text, lock Google doc to edits and send draft note to the leadership team. Note to include mention of the various calls/email discussions/ opportunities team members have had to share input to the text. Thank members who have contributed, call for any minority statements to be raised.

- Russ to send a follow-up email to the team to provide some more clarity re: action item for workstream rapporteurs to produce a draft methodology for team feedback.

- Staff to send 2019 call invites beginning w/leadership call on 7th January, plenary call 10th Jan