Sent: Monday, September 26, 2011 6:58 PM
To: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org; Heidi Ullrich ; Seth Greene; Juan Ojeda
Subject: Spending guidelines for NARALO projects
We've received the following further information from ICANN regarding the procedures for spending the money that was allocated for the NARALO video ($1,000) and survey ($5,000) projects.
1) If you would like to refer to spending guidelines, please see the procurement guidelines located here: http://www.icann.org/en/financials/procurement-guidelines-21feb10-en.pdf
2) In order to pay a NARALO member who works on one of the projects within his or her professional capacity(rather than within his or her role as a NARALO member and volunteer):
- For the work done, the individual must submit an invoice to ICANN. These invoices should be sent to Heidi.
- The invoice would need to be approved by the appropriate staff members, according to the usual operating procedures.
- The amount paid would, of course, come out of the total amount already allocated for each project: $1,000 for the video project and $5,000 for the survey project.
Interim Manager, At-Large
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN)
Telephone: + 1 (212) 662-7723