You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 11 Next »

Attendees:

Review Team Members: Eric Osterweil, Denise Michel, Laurin Weissinger, Kaveh Ranjbar, Naveed Bin Rais, Norm Ritchie, Alain Aina, Geoff Huston, Rao Naveed Bin Rais, Jabhera Matogoro, Scott McCormick, KC Claffy

Facilitator:  Phil Khoury

Observers:  George Sadowsky

ICANN Organization:  Alice Jansen, Negar Farzinnia, Jennifer Bryce, Steve Conte, Brenda Brewer, Yvette Guigneaux

Guests:   None

Apologies:  Kerry-Ann Barrett, Zarko Kecic, Noorul Ameen, Boban Krsic, Ramkrishna Pariyar



Audio recording:  EN

AC recording:  HERE

Transcript:  EN

Chat Transcript:  EN

Observer Chat Transcript: EN

Documents: PDF

Plenary Call Report: PDF

Decisions Reached: 

Action Items:  

- Staff to share information about options to meet in Barcelona and circulate a Doodle poll.
- Staff to provide an email summary of review team discussions regarding the NDAs., including attachment of the NDA.
- Phil to circulate a draft session plan for the DC meeting prior to the next review team meeting.
- Staff to post records of leadership meetings and emails prior to the pause to the wiki.
- Phil to send questions via email for the review team to react to regarding methodology and approach to work


Agenda

1. Attendances, apologies, admin issues

2. Minutes of previous meeting
a. Any amendments?
b. Comments on style/content to be held over to next hookup

3. Next F2F at ICANN63 Barcelona
a. Discussion re: process
b. Discussion revisiting decision / options

4. Induction for new members – progress, any feedback on new wiki resource, progress report on
summary slides

5. Recommencing Review work
a. Outstanding tasks - staff
b. SSR2 scope – any suggestions re: possible preparation for team
c. NDAs outstanding?
d. Review, discussion of budget information from staff
6. Preparation for F2F
a. Progress update on attendances, team dinner, logistics
b. Reminder/reportback re: remote attendance, recording of sessions, observers
c. Draft objectives for meeting – any feedback, suggestions
d. Discussion re: possible use of TMS work preferences profiling tool
e. Discussion re: methodologies for reviews
f. Will be one further one-to-one call from me before F2F – am going to make specific requests of
each
7. AOB




Call Details

20:00-21:00 UTC (timezone converter here)

Interested in listening to the discussion? Go to https://participate.icann.org/ssrreview-observers

Learn more about how you can observe SSR2 meetings - see here.

  • No labels