You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 2 Next »

Attendees: 

Sub-group Members:  Avri Doria, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Dalila Rahmouni, Finn Petersen, Fiona Asonga, Herb Waye, Julie Hammer, Lousewies van der Laan, Olga Cavalli, Olivier Muron, Renata Aquino Ribeiro   (11)

Observers/Guests:  Taylor RW Bentley

Staff:  Bernard Turcotte, Brenda Brewer, Laena Rahim, Meghan Healy   (4)

Apologies:  Amal Al-saqqaf

** If your name is missing from attendance or apology, please send note to acct-staff@icann.org **

Transcript

• Word.doc

• PDF          

Recording

Agenda

1. Roll Call

2.  Review of Actions items

•   RD will update the questionnaire and transmit to plenary list for inclusion for face to face meeting. 

• RD to poll group for languages needed for interpretation and send request to plenary by 7 March 2359 UTC requesting interpretation services for these. 

3.  Review feedback from Copenhagen meeting

4.  AOB

Notes (including relevant portions of chat):

Action Items:

Documents Presented

Chat Transcript

Yvette Guigneaux:Welcome all to the Diversity Subgroup Meeting #15 | 23 March 2017 @ 13:00 UTC!

Yvette Guigneaux:This meeting will be recorded.  Please mute your phone when not speaking by pressing *6 (star 6)  *6 will also unmute.

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support:hello all

FIONA ASONGA:yes

avri doria:apologies, need to leave at the half hour.

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support:good to go

Olga Cavalli - GAC Argentina:Hi apologies, the Adobe prompt me to install an update

FIONA ASONGA:It does that some times Olga

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:I did accompany the changes suggested by Julie and also attempted to catch up on the plennary

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:The changes seems to be interesting I have no objection

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:Would be better if the plennary was in a day we could be there but alas it was on a 1st day

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:yes

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO) 2:yes

Dalila RAHMOUNI 2:yes

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support:ok so first reading in Diversity and there will be a seccond here

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO) 2:take it to Plenary on 29 the.... fine by me

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:yes

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:I am ok w/ taking it to plennary too

avri doria:this would be two reading of something that laready had 2, had 1 in plenary and is pending a second in planry

avri doria:bad typos today

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO) 2:yup @Avri

avri doria:confused now

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:me too

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:bernard can you repeat?

FIONA ASONGA:Sorry about that

avri doria:yes, what Julie says.

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support:Correct Fiona

avri doria:so the draft reportt does not include responses from the questioonaire.

avri doria:how much remains to be done on the draft report?

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:I have this version of the report as last on the list, a PDF https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__drive.google.com_file_d_0BzFxffuM3Hx-5FdUV1OWc0cDg5QWc_view&d=DwICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=kbiQDH54980u4nTPfwdloDLY6-6F24x0ArAvhdeDvvc&m=FxOYklhQ5G36SKVCU4WjNvRX8YF0eWcfZk2yD2yBhJk&s=cKG1DDp12xo1s1L8syi0hRBflm-AwQ95pQT7PtxdkG0&e=

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:10fev but may have changed

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:Hi Fiona, I guess spanish I sent me, Kimberly and Antonella, 3 right?

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:ok thanks

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:So this mean there will be interpretation at which date?

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support:No date yet

avri doria:for futre mtgs once approved? do i understand correctly

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support:correct

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:Gdocs version of report https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1ziy7NDZZd9bW08HOxY-2DCYUx3qQdno5i9Rqp4fOJtAT0_edit&d=DwICaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=kbiQDH54980u4nTPfwdloDLY6-6F24x0ArAvhdeDvvc&m=FxOYklhQ5G36SKVCU4WjNvRX8YF0eWcfZk2yD2yBhJk&s=ltJKtcrrdPcgCskiQO9Zsczbx8-qxtHB9RVPw2GYDrg&e=

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:3 questions - translation, report and mtg dates arrangement

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:translation ok I understand, I will wait for the announcement for spanish then

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:report understand tks, can continue helping on that too

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:So can we get a doodle to choose a week day and time?

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:ok great then, we'll wait on procedures

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support:current meetings scheduled are:

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support:Currently you have on the books weekly calls as follows:Friday 31 March 1900Thursday 6 April 1300Thursday 13 April 1300 (Easter Friday there is no staff support)Thursday 20 April 1300 Wednesday 26 April 1300Nothing after this

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:Thanks Bernard

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:I guess there's a long time until June so polling could be good

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:yes may and june

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:I understand completely

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:So I guess we should get a schedule down for may and june asap

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:Fiona thanks looking forward for the schedule then

Julie Hammer (SSAC):Agree, Avri!

Finn Petersen, GAC - DK:agree with avri

Julie Hammer (SSAC):Yes, that is what I was trying to say!

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:Avri I like that idea of address too but yes discussing its shape later

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:Yes, I think it is a good idea Fiona

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO) 2:my green tick was up for Julie and Avri's innervations, yes

Julie Hammer (SSAC):Suggest we describe it functionally, not organizationally, as Avri said.

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support:time Check - 13 minutes left in call

Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO) 2:ok bye for now then...

avri doria:bye

Renata Aquino Ribeiro:bye

Bernard Turcotte Staff Support:bye

• No labels