At-Large Statement of Interest (SOI) Form
1) Please enter your Name:
Jacqueline A. Morris
3) Are you participating in the At-Large advisory process (including email and real-time discussions) as a representative of:
a) ALAC (if so, detail the region and term):
b) A Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) (if so, please detail the region, position and term):
c) An ICANN-accredited At-Large Structure (if so, which one):
Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society
d) Any ICANN Committee, Constituency or Stakeholder Group (if so, which one(s))?
e) Any other company or organization, whether commercial or nonprofit (if so, please detail the organization and your position):
4) Please identify your current employer(s):
University of Trinidad and Tobago
5) Please identify your current position(s):
Instructor II, B.Ed programme
6) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
Research, teaching, community service are the 3 pillars of my job.
7) Please identify your declared country of primary residence:
Trinidad and Tobago
8) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
9) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:
a) Do you, your employer, and/or sponsor have any type of material or financial interest in the At-Large advisory process and its outcomes?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the interest:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
10) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
None at the moment. I follow the new GTLDs WG, some of the ccNSO working groups via the mailing lists.
11) Additional information (optional):
12) Page last revised:
At-Large SOI Template v3 (Feb 2014)