Gisella Gruber:Welcome to the ALAC Leadership Team (ALT) Mid Monthly Call on Wednesday, 14 December 2016 at 16:15 UTC
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:Hi to all
  Alan Greenberg:Welcome Javier. Nice of you to join us.
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:thx!
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:I'm only on chat due to tech limitations sorry!
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:I do hear you all, but can't access mic
  Alan Greenberg:No problem. Rare to have non-ALT ALAC members on this call. And Sebastien too today!
  Leon Sanchez:I am in the AC but not on phone
  Veronica Cretu:Hi everyone!
  Maureen Hilyard:Hi all.. Tijani is just closing the BMSPC meeting.. he'll be here soon, as will Olivier
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:I saw Gisella's message on Skype and called in....
  Gisella Gruber:@ Javier - MY apologies!! I meant to put on the Skype chat
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:Tijani's on the other line for a few more minutes
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:I like to listen in if I can!
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:all meetings are open
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:this one included
  Leon Sanchez:Bienvenido Javier!
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:¡Gracias, León! Y felicidades del gran IGF en tu país. Lo seguí online; altísimo nivel.
  Leon Sanchez:¡Muchas gracias! Fue un esfuerzo inmenso de muchas personas, incluyendo tu servidor. Te extrañamos en el IGF!
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:typo "felicidades por el gran..."
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:please unsyn agenda
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:unsync
  Gisella Gruber:Tijani has joined the call
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:please unsync agenda
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:is anyone reading this?
  Ariel Liang:Identifers Technology health Indicator: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_MJnDAw&d=DgIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=UJ1FRWTE82DSZBO1X5CuTjUndBeBzHtYSSga2XEcDPY&s=YYmCXzZP20pe9APTfAaotEsaUvye_DuFsx_etqXRmkc&e=
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):yes reading
  Maureen Hilyard:Yes.. just thinking
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):I saw no notice
  Maureen Hilyard:It wasn't on the policy statement list on the at-large website
  Maureen Hilyard:ITs just that I was going through the list in preparation for the APRALO meeting.. and didn't see it.
  Ariel Liang:@Maureen - for the policy statements, the ones published on the At-Large website are the ones the ALAC has made decisions on and will draft Statements on. perhaps this needs to be changed
  Maureen Hilyard:There are policy statements that are "In progress"
  Ariel Liang:yes, these are the ones with ALAC Statements in progress
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):ok
  Veronica Cretu:How much time do we still have for this?
  Ariel Liang:26 days left
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):CCWG will be meeting the day before remember
  Sebastien:Arrival 10 Friday
  Sebastien:LAst day THursday 16
  Sebastien:We have a ccwg meeting hte 10th
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):I prefer to offer our services either way with or without our own tic suggestions
  Heidi Ullrich:FY 17 - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_atlarge_At-2DLarge-2BFY17-2BSpecial-2BRequest-2BImplementation-2BWorkspace&d=DgIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=UJ1FRWTE82DSZBO1X5CuTjUndBeBzHtYSSga2XEcDPY&s=ANDOPmoeLxPnT1MyJX_uTFFK2CSvQZW5SQSxZM0jdUY&e=
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:unscroll please
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:unsync
  Maureen Hilyard:@Cheryl And good for ALAC to have some profile by collaborating within other ICANN constituencies
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):it's 1 page
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:thanks Alan!
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):should read UNLESS it's 1 page
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):because we are not Budget support the same way OCL
  Heidi Ullrich:Academy courses: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_LTP_ICANN-2BAcademy&d=DgIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=UJ1FRWTE82DSZBO1X5CuTjUndBeBzHtYSSga2XEcDPY&s=G0bMbcbU0Z5jB2UQsCKP8RMk2l6RjZEntcWT7CZrMoQ&e=
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:@CLO:  I thought both GNSO Council & ALAC come from Policy Budget. I would have expected procedures to eb the same. We end up in complicated long discussions on process because it appears tha tt his is what we need to do, and then we're publicly criticised for doing so. I am sick of this. Sorry.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):ok
  Heidi Ullrich:@Olivier, I will raise the issue
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:thanks @Heidi.
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:No objection!!!
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:to your chairmanship, not your death!
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:Bravo Sandra! It is excellent!
  Maureen Hilyard:Great idea - online training with coaches
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):the opportunity for the RALOs to explore and then ruminate on possibleadditional Budget requests should not be lost over the "holidays'
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:thx Alan!
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:cool
  Heidi Ullrich:@Javier, please feel free to register!!
  Heidi Ullrich:LP Registration Form - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.formpl.us_form_5080923974402048&d=DgIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=UJ1FRWTE82DSZBO1X5CuTjUndBeBzHtYSSga2XEcDPY&s=1XmdpHkdJQYIBszRpyibMjES9A3EMEQO9qDOfeJA12U&e=
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:where's the link?
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:thx!
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:your fast!
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:you're
  Leon Sanchez:You're a perfect candidate for the academy Javier
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:I have a L O T 2 learn.
  Leon Sanchez:and a lot to share too my friend!
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):I was suggesting an APRALO mental   as a trainee
  Leon Sanchez:Academy goes both ways ;-)
  Javier RÚA-JOVET:cool
  Heidi Ullrich:@Cheryl, that is certainly a good way to proceed.
  Heidi Ullrich:We will ask the Chairs of the RALOs if they can add it to the monthly members.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):mental above should be mentee though  Freudian
  Heidi Ullrich:sorry, monthly meetintgs
  Heidi Ullrich:Thank you, Tijani. I will take that to Sandra.
  Leon Sanchez:I was begining to wonder what you meant Cheryl :P
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):APRALO. is. running its own internal Mentoring program Pilot
  Veronica Cretu:@Cheryl, great for APRALO - others should capitalize on this experience indeed
  Leon Sanchez:I was self funded to the IGF as well if that counts for anything
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):we will report on our Pilot Program yes
  Javier RÚA-JOVET: @ All: I must leave 4 important meeting. Apologies.  Bye to all.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):bye
  Gisella Gruber:Than you Javier
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:It's about fake news, though - ie. some people purporting things whih are plain wrong.
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):agree Léon
  Maureen Hilyard:The ITEMs team should respond rather than the ALAC
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:Example: the ALAC has not changed in 10 years with the smae people playing musical chairs
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:The At-Large Community has been using travel slots for holidays
  Veronica Cretu:@ Olivier, may be At_large should have more communication tools in place, more graphs, more data about its performance, what has it done, how is it diffferent, have a scorecard iin place ,  any  others
  Maureen Hilyard:@Chery LOL
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):indeed Alan
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:would it be possible to relay the message which Cheryl has told us, to Social Media?
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):and the do not feed the Trolls rule is a good one
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):just refer people via Social media to an authoritative source OF FACT
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:A troll is an isolated naysayer. But this is a coordinated set of criticisms from all around the place
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:Or are we surrounded by trolls? It looks more like a lynching ob.
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:lynching mob
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):see the movie OCL  ;-)
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:Are Social Media Postings liable to Ombudsman review?
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Trolls movie not  a lynching one
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Sebastien might comment on that OCL
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):agree Tijani but some are limited number Members
  Gisella Gruber:@ Tijani - we are dialling out to you
  Maureen Hilyard:Alan - opportunity lost!
  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond:no comment.
  Heidi Ullrich:Hot chocolate?
  Gisella Gruber:@ Alan - yes the ICANN 57 attendance is in progress
  Leon Sanchez:sold!
  Heidi Ullrich:Thanks!!
  Julie Hammer:Bye everyone.
  Yrjö Länsipuro:Bye Bye
  Maureen Hilyard:Great.. have a great day or night! everyone. Bye

• No labels