IMPORTANT: (1) Please use the <Edit Contents> menu option at the top of this page when updating this page/form; and (2) You must be logged in to this site with a valid Username/Password in order to add/change SOI information.
1) Your Name:
Roger Oteng Baah
Personal Profile Picture/Image (Optional):
Roger O. Baah, MSc, CCNP, CISS , ISO 27001 L.A.
Network Services Specialist
Roger Oteng Baah is a Network Security Consultant and a Senior Network Engineer. A Data Center Professional with extensive experience in Data Center Network design, security implementation and administration. Roger has over 10 years experience in the IT industry with Specialization in Networks, Security and Data Center Design & Management. He is a member of British Standard Institute (BSI), vice president of the Internet Society (ISOC) Ghana Chapter, African Network Information Center (ARINIC), and a two-time fellow with the Internet Corporation of Assigned Names and Numbers(ICANN) fellowship program,
Roger holds a PMI- Project Management Certificate from the University of Texas at Austin, TX, USA, MSc. Telecoms Management from the Ghana Technology University College and a BSc. Management and Computer Studies from Wisconsin Int. University College. He holds the following industry professional certification: PRINCE2 Project Management, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor Certificate, Certified Data Centre Design Professional (CDCDP) BTEC Level 5, IT Service Management (ITIL V3), Cisco Information Security Specialist (CISS) and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP).
Other Areas of Expertise
Domain Names services, DNSSEC, IPS/IDS design , Firewalls, IP Telephony, Load Balancers, Network Protocols, Routers and Switches, Standards, Switches, Network Management/Monitoring, Network Tools, Pentest and security tools, Wireless LAN management, IT related policy development.
Currently, Roger is a Network Services specialist for IBM – Global Technology Services and the founder of Secure Reach Foundation.
|2) Stakeholder Group:||Not Applicable|
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
IBM - Ghana
6) Please identify your current position(s):
Network Services Specialist
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
Network Services providers for businesses.
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):||N/A|
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
13) Additional Information (optional):
14) Page last revised:
SOI Template v5 (6 Feb 2014)