1) Your Name:
|2) Stakeholder Group:|
Intellectual Property (IPC)
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
In addition to the above, I participate in the RySG as a delegate of Svenska Cellulosa Aktiebologet (SCA) and a non-voting delegate of Amazon and Microsoft.
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
6) Please identify your current position(s):
Head of Legal Policy
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
Advice and advocacy on legal and policy matters.
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
None beyond my employment status with Valideus, which is a sister company of Registrar Com Laude
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
Valideus advises a number of new gTLD applicants, generally dotBrands.
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
Cross community working group on country and territory names as TLDs Subsequent procedures PDP-WG
Cross community working group on country and territory names as TLDs
Subsequent procedures PDP-WG
13) Additional Information (optional):
I am one of the honorary legal advisers to the Brand Registry Group.
14) Page last revised:
SOI Template v5 (6 Feb 2014)