CEO-SO/AC/SG Leadership Connect
Goal: Establish more regular opportunities for Senior ICANN Staff (CEO, et al.) to connect with community (AC/SO/SG) leaders to:
- increase information flow about the work of senior management – sharing particular key messages on a regular basis,
- create a channel for community leader views/concerns/goals/ambitions to be expressed to senior staff, and
- create more opportunities to share information and build trust.
- The level of ICANN activity continues to grow – particular community interest in Internet governance initiatives and developments.
- The organization needs to improve its links with community leaders to sharing info about organization-wide direction, objectives and goals, and about how individual projects/activities fit into that bigger picture.
- More regular senior staff (CEO, etc.) communications can create opportunities to share staff thoughts/perspectives and in-turn also create reverse channel opportunities for community leaders to voice their views/thoughts/concerns/ambitions.
- Regular communications can help to address/ameliorate community “process” concerns.