|No.||Recommendation||Recipient||Thematic Group Source||Assignees||Status|
|2||ICANN should increase support (budget, staff) to programmes having brought valuable members to the community.||ICANN Staff||TG1|
- During ICANN 54 in Dublin, the ALAC to meet with Xavier Calvez to discuss FY17 Special Budget Request, with a focus on core activities/programs such as the Leadership Training Program
- During ICANN 54 in Dublin, the ALAC to meet with Nora Abusitta to discuss Next Gen Program, ICANN Fellowship, and Auction Proceeds
- Define 'programmes' that brought value members to the community.
- Need to think of ways to optimize budget.
- Outreach Sub-Committee to identify the so-called programs
- Finance & Budget Sub-Committee to evaluate the resources used so far and understand whether any additional funds is needed
Input from Outreach & Engagement Sub-committee:
- Define 'programmes' that brought valuable members to the community.
- Leadership Training
- Next Gen
- Regional Strategic Plans
- Language Services
- Online courses
- RALO Face-to-Face General Assembly
- Continue & increase support for the aforementioned programs
- Identify the appropriate staff members as recipients
- Continue to provide support for people to follow ICANN activities remotely:
- Cameras (more rooms, not just the ALAC ones)
- Remote Hubs