Welcome to the online home of the At-Large (individual Internet user community) for the African region, providing news, key resources and interactive features for information sharing for individuals and end-user groups in the African region interested in ICANN and shaping the future of the Internet.
- What is ICANN?
- What is At-Large?
- How do I get involved?
- What type of groups can be At-Large Structures?
- Why become an At-Large Structure?
23 July 2010: Election Call 2010: Information about the open positions, the election process and the nominations now available
23 Juillet 2010: Appel aux élections 2010: Les informations sur les postes ouvertes, le processus d'élection et les nominations sont maintenant disponible
The Statement on Support for new gTLD applicants (PDF, 88 KB), which is the first joint Statement of the African ICANN community was presented by AFRALO and AfrICANN at their joint meeting in Brussels on June 22nd 2010 and was submitted to the ICANN Board of Directors. The drafting team included several members of the African Regional At-Large Organisation (AFRALO), including Tijani Ben Jemaa, Dave Kissoondoyal, Fatimata Seye Sylla and Michel Tchonang. You can find additional information about the joint working group tasked with the preparation of this meeting under: [Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN Meeting in Brussels]
- AFRALO/AfrICANN Preparation meeting for Cartagena:15 November 2010
- Next AFRALO Meeting: 03 November 2010
- Latest AFRALO Teleconferences: 01 September 2010, [06 October 2010|]
- AFRALO Secretariat Monthly Reports - NEW!
- Older Announcements
- Policy Development Schedule - See what Policy Statements the At-Large Community is currently working on.
- List of certified ALSes
- List of certified AFRALO ALSes
- ALS applications being reviewed (Google Docs account needed for access)
- AFRALO MOU and Organising Documents
- AFRALO Regional Officers
- AFRALO Participation Criteria (Français)- NEW!
- [Meetings and Events]
- At-Large Advisory Committee Meetings
- ICANN International Meetings
- At-Large Policy Working Groups
<IFRAME frameborder="0" height="600" mce_src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?title=At-Large&height=600&wkst=1&bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&src=mg77af7hggs3b8vmi7ove5nk7c%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%235A6986&src=0cutm6ftq8gt115g02arka0858%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%23AB8B00&ctz=Etc%2FGMT" mce_style=" border-width:0 " scrolling="no" src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?title=At-Large&height=600&wkst=1&bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&src=mg77af7hggs3b8vmi7ove5nk7c%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%235A6986&src=0cutm6ftq8gt115g02arka0858%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%23AB8B00&ctz=Etc%2FGMT" style="border-width: 0pt;" width="800"></IFRAME>
- APRALO: Asian/Australian/Pacific RALO
- EURALO: European RALO
- LACRALO: Latin America and the Caribbean RALO
- NARALO: North American RALO
- At-Large official website
- At-Large mailing lists - Join the debate online
- ICANN official website