1) Your Name:
|2) Stakeholder Group:|
Intellectual Property (IPC)
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
Australian Catholic University
6) Please identify your current position(s):
Associate Dean (Learning and Teaching) Faculty of Law
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
University teaching; legal research and publication
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
I was employed from Aug 2011 to July 2012 to advise various new gTLD applicants in the preparation of a new gTLD application. I am no longer involved in any advisory employment or in any way involved in any new gTLD. In 2011 I completed a PhD on domain name law and policy; the resulting book will be published by Kluwer Law International in 2013 and I will receive royalties from the sale of the book.
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
13) Additional Information (optional):
14) Page last revised:
SOI Template v5 (6 Feb 2014)