Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome to the ATLAS II OC WG call on Thursday 05 June 2014 at 1900 UTC

Gisella Gruber-White:Agenda:

Gisella Gruber-White:https://community.icann.org/x/cKPhAg

Siranush Vardanyan:hello everyone

Fatima Cambronero:hello everyone

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:in adigo now I trust the buzz is not back with me...

Jordi Iparraguirre:hello everyone!

Fatima Cambronero:can we talk through the AC or only audio?

Eduardo Diaz 2:¡hola a todos!

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:no mike showing on my AC

Fatima Cambronero:thanks Gisella!

Pastor Peters Omoragbon:hello everyone

Gisella Gruber-White:Welcome everyone!

Carlos Reyes:Action Item 029: ATLAS II Participants page is updated on an ongoing basis. (Two changes today). Mónica Abalo

Beran Gillen:Hello Everyone

Glenn McKnight 2:It was  brought up at our  first  Fayre  meeting  and I recommeded  Open Source/ Creative commons  music

Sivasubramanian M:on  the phone listening,  away from chat

Carlos Reyes:http://london50.icann.org/en/schedule-full

Heidi Ullrich:Thanks, Carlos

Heidi Ullrich:The Fayre will now be held in Sandringham - the largest room!

Heidi Ullrich:Also, Fadi, Steve, Sebastien and Rinalia have all confirmed their participation at the opening plenary.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Totally in agreement with Cheryl

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:its all about show ,

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:show and tell on the Sat...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:bun give a clear block of time for it... 

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:if the SG chairs can tag team in the time blocks in the morning session nyesbnthat is a food thing IMO

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:good thing not food *sigh*

Roberto Gaetano:CLO - Food thing in the morning - that's called breakfast over here

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:ok. Will do.

Fatima Cambronero:@Wolf, I will work on the Thematic Session ASAP, I promise :)

Heidi Ullrich:Saturday - Plenary Session agenda has been updated: Welcome and Setting the Scene  -Olivier Crépin-Leblond (9:00-9:06)Addresses from the AC/SO/SG Chairs (9:07-9:10)

Eduardo Diaz 2:@heidi: gracias

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Yes we hear you, Cheryl

Wolf Ludwig:Chery thanks! Good to know -- and we believe you ;-) Have full confidence in YOU!!!

Wolf Ludwig:Sorry -- not Chery but *Cheryl* ;-)

CW:Good evening: Shall we discuss the issues proposed in Jean-Jacques' recent message. CW

Wolf Ludwig:That will be anoter call after, Christopher!

Heidi Ullrich:@Cheryl/ other TG leaders, should we simply put the link to the TG workspaces in the agendas pages?

Heidi Ullrich:or put a generic agenda which you can add to?

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:thè Agenda for the TG's are really just the blocks of times allocated.  Let's discuss this more in the meeting tomorrow but. yes a link to more detailed materials is an obvious way forward. HOWEVER in TG2 at least we would want to send the prep materials including any detailed Agendas or methods to share with our group participants first and in creating that correspondence the link to material can be prepared

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:3 Newsletters posted so far ;  4th Newsletter is being worked on

Ariel Liang:http://www.icann.org/

Ariel Liang:You can scroll down and ATLAS II is the second featured story

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:CORRECTION @Edwardo the long serving of us will remember well that the original web sites for At-Large that was absolutely community built and maintained , please care to recofnise that history lest we upset those people still around who did that web pages work back then

Heidi Ullrich:and +1 to the ATLAS II website developers! Great site!

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I suggest community Members

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Indeed

Carlos Reyes:Action Item 024: QR codes will be added to badges of ATLAS II participants to assist with capturing attendance. Badges will need to be scanned at every session. Once logistical details are confirmed, staff will work with identified community members to implement the pilot program.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:thank you Carlos

Roberto Gaetano:If they are still open, we might be in trouble...

Jordi Iparraguirre:thanks!

Beran Gillen:thank you and good bye

Heidi Ullrich:Thanks, All!!

Fatima Cambronero:thanks to all, bye

Siranush Vardanyan:thanks and bye all

Ariel Liang:thank you all bye bye

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:bye all

• No labels