1400 UTC, 06:00 PST, 09:00 EST, 14:00 London, 15:00 CEST. For other places see: http://tinyurl.com/ok7ce8v. The calls will be held weekly unless otherwise noted.
- Roll Call
- Statements of Interest
- Responses (if any) From SO/ACs
- Refinements to Proposed Questions
- Ching Chao will convey to the Council the PDP WG's request to get an agenda item on the Council meeting on 27 February so that the WG can bring to the Council its request for input.
- Proposed Questions (see below): Ask WG members to continue to suggest refinements on the list and the wiki. Question 1 -- ADD: What is the definition of translation and transliteration? Questions 3 & 4: Consider whether there are related questions or links to existing information.
For Review: TBD
- What is contact information (review and expand on the taxonomies)?
- Why are we doing this?; is this particular feature necessary?
- Who gets access to what?
- Who are the stakeholders?; who is affected? and what do they want (linking back to What)?
- How much would a particular feature cost and how to weigh the costs versus the benefits?
- When would policy come into effect?
- What should be mandatory?
- WHOIS Review Team Internationalized Registration Data Expert Working Group: https://community.icann.org/display/whoisird/WHOIS+RT+IRD+WG+Home
- Expert Working Group on gTLD Directory Services: http://www.icann.org/en/groups/other/gtld-directory-services