Action Items from our December APRALO meeting
1. MOU with APNIC.- APRALO will have the whole month of January to send comments.
The MOU draft can be found @ APRALO Draft MOU with APNIC
Goal: To have the official signing in Singapore.
2. Requesting a volunteer for the Spotlight for January 2014 ???
3. Review of the APRALO Rules of Procedure :
The [consensus was taken] to endorse the review of the APRALO ROPs
The workspace (and charter) can be found @ APRALO Rules of Procedures Review 2013
4. ICANN 49th Singapore - APRALO Showcase
Brainstorming ideas for the showcase on 4 Dec @ APRALO Singapore Showcase OC 2013-12-04
Any other ideas please add to the workspace, especially for any sponsorship of showcase accessories
information about ICANN 49 venue etc @ http://singapore49.icann.org/en/
A draft showcase programme is @ APRALO 49th meeting - Singapore 2014 - APRALO Events
Emani is sponsoring 150 red lanyards which will have text "ICANN 49 - SINGAPORE. APRALO". Siranush will ask Emani to move on this
5. What budget is required for the Singapore Showcase?
SV to post the approximate amount for catering budget on the WIKI and share with the OC.
Any other ideas for the showcase or sponsorship please notify Siranush Vardanyan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
With this information, Holly can reach out to APNIC for Sponsorhip.
6. Singapore meeting - Multi-stakeholder forum on consumer metrics
- Holly to request ideas on the mail list.
7. ALAC Metrics
Please add more comments on workspace @ ALAC Could do workspace - ALAC Metrics - discussion
- The deadline to submit comments is January 8th. (Before the next metrics meeting)
8. ALAC Finance and Budget Sub Committee:
There are two members representing the ALAC on the committee at the moment - Cheryl LO and Rafid Fatani.
CLO mentioned it would be good to have a third (regional) member for the FBSC. Volunteer from among the APRALO ALSes? This person does not have to be an ALAC member but needs to have some idea of budgets, financial management and the ICANN strategic plan
9. CROPP: Community Regional Outreach Pilot programme
Our CROPP representative is ALi AlMeshal. Read about the programme @ Community Regional Outreach Pilot Program (FY14)
APRALO needs to decide what events are going to take place in the Region and the members who may want to be there.
10. ATLAS II meeting in London - (At Large Summit)
More information about the ATLAS II meeting @ ATLAS II Charter
The Summit is specifically for ICANN ALSes. One person will be invited from each ALS.
Please join a working group @ At-Large Summit Working Group
There will be a special webinar 2 hrs for the GA. with interpretation.
11. NEXT APRALO meeting (Jan 2014)
Staff will send a doodle to APRALO for the last Tuesday of Jan