ALAC Monthly May Teleconference
Meeting Number: AL.ALAC/CC.0313/1
Date: Tuesday 28 May 2013
Time: 1400 - 1600 UTC
(For the time in various timezones click here)
Adobe Connect Meeting Room: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/alac
Interpretation Available: Yes (ES, FR - Simultaneous)
Dial outs: Natalia Enciso, Yaovi Atohoun,
Staff: Matt Ashtiani, Heidi Ullrich, Gisella Gruber, Silvia Vivanco
Interpreters: ES: Veronica and David & , FR: Claire and Fernanda
A G E N D A
Standing Agenda Items
1. Adoption of agenda; call for Any Other Business or other amendments – Olivier (3 minutes)
2. Roll call and apologies – Staff (2 minutes)
3. Review of the Beijing ALAC and At-Large Action Items 7-12 April - Olivier (10 minutes)
4. Review of current ALS applications – Olivier, Staff (10 minutes)
a. Recently Certified At-Large Structures
b. Organizations that are Currently undergoing the Accreditation Process
iii. (177) Tedic (Technology, education, development, research and communication) [PDF, 51 KB] (TEDIC ) - (LACRALO) - ALAC voting through 27 May 2013 23:59 UTC
5. Reports – Olivier (5 minutes)
See: RALOs and Liaisons wiki page
See: ALAC Monthly Reports wiki page
Note: Usually, no discussion of these reports is scheduled for this meeting; the above link is for information only. Any WG or RALO Chair/Liaison seeking to discuss his/her report or a related decision is asked (i) to edit the relevant agenda section under Items for Decision or Items for Discussion before the meeting or (ii) to raise the item when Any Other Business is called for under agenda item 1, before adoption of the agenda.
Items for Decision
6. ALAC Policy Development Activities - Tijani, Olivier (30 minutes)
a. Recently adopted ALAC Statements, Documents or Groups:
b. Statements or Endorsements currently being developed, reviewed or voted on by the ALAC
- FY14 Community Travel Support Guidelines - Tijani Ben Jemaa to draft a Statement. Comment period closes 21 April 2013. Reply period closes 11 June 2013.
- Preliminary Issue Report on gTLD Registration Data Services - Carlton Samuels drafting a Statement. Comment period closes 19 April 2013. Reply period closes 13 May 2013.
- ICANN's FY 14 Security, Stability and Resiliency Framework - ALAC Commenting. Comment period closes 19 April 2013. Reply period closes 13 May 2013.
- Consultation on Root Zone KSK Rollover - Technical Issues WG to confirm if a Statement is necessary. Comment period closes 5 April 2013. Reply period closes 27 May 2013.
- Public Interest Commitments Dispute Resolution Procedure (PICDRP) Comment period closes 19 April 2013. Reply period closes 13 May 2013.
- Proposed 2013 RAA Posted for Comment Comment period closes 28 March 2013. Reply period closes 19 April 2013.
- Statement on WCIT Outcomes
c. Currently Open Public Comments
- Proposed Modification of GNSO PDP Manual to Address the Suspension of a PDP - No Statement
- Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings – Initial Report - No Statement
- Consultation on Root Zone KSK Rollover - No Statement
- Revised Proposal of the ACDR to Serve as a UDRP Dispute Resolution Service Provider - No Statement
7. ALS De-Certification - Olivier (15 minutes)
Current procedure - This process should be followed for the de-certification request.
Does the ALAC wish to de-certify the following two At-Large Structures?
a. Internet Users Network
b. Internet Society Pakistan Chapter
Items for Discussion
8. Discussion of GNSO Work on Policy and Implementation in the ICANN Context Olivier (10 minutes)
9. Revised ALAC ROPs: Schedule for Additional Documents - Alan Greenberg, Cheryl Langdon-Orr (10 minutes)
See: ALAC meeting for the final review of the revised RoPs 2013-03-19 for final version and comments
10. Update from Selected At-Large Working Groups - WG Chairs (10 minutes)
a. At-Large Capacity Building WG - Sala Tamanikaiwaimaro (5 mins)
b. Technology Taskforce - Dev Anand Teelucksingh
11. Review of At-Large Meeting Schedule and Agendas for the 47th ICANN Meeting in Durban - All (15 minutes)
a. Schedule and agendas of ALAC and At-Large meetings - See At-Large Durban Meetings Workspace
12. Any Other Business – Olivier (5 minutes)