1) Your Name:
|2) Stakeholder Group:|
4) ICANN Affiliation (if not covered by item 2 or 3):
5) Please identify your current employer(s):
6) Please identify your current position(s):
7) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
8) Please identify your declared country of primary residence (e.g., country to which you pay taxes):
9) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimis stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
10) Do you believe you are participating in the GNSO policy process as a representative of any individual or entity, whether paid or unpaid?
|If the answer is “Yes,” please provide the name of the represented individual or entity. (If professional ethical obligations prevent you from disclosing this information, please enter "Private"):|
Com Laude USA & Valideus USA. We may also represent our clients in the GNSO policy development process and if that is the case, we will disclose our specific interests at that time.
|11) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:|
a) Do you have any type of material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the material interest in ICANN GNSO policy development processes and outcomes:
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
12) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
I am currently a member of a number of working groups and cross community groups on a wide range of issues. I previously services. I previously served as a co-chair of the New gTLDs Discussion Group and served on the GNSO Council for a number of years, where I was also the Vice Chair of the GNSO Council on behalf of the Contracted Parties and on the executive committee of the gTLD Registries Stakeholder Group. Other ICANN committees and working groups I participated in included those involved with rights protection mechanisms, reserved names, the policy-development process, transfers, whois, domian name abuse, and ICANN accountability.
13) Additional Information (optional):
14) Page last revised:
SOI Template v5 (6 Feb 2014)