AZIZ: Hi Marilyn

AZIZ: can call me at : +212 53 800 27 60

Marilyn Vernon: sure.

AZIZ: I'm waiting the call

AZIZ: +212 53 800 27 60

AZIZ: or

AZIZ: +212 6 61 40 15 15

Marilyn Vernon: Aziz the operator is trying the second number

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: Could you please all say your names when you start speaking so we know who is speaking?

Matt Ashtiani: also, please remember to speak slowly for the Interpreter

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: Pouvez vous s'il vous plait dire votre nom lorsque vous parlez pour que l'on sache qui parle après l'interprétations

Marilyn Vernon: Hello we have guest speaker Janice Douma-Lange

Marilyn Vernon: she will provide an overview

AZIZ: Olivier : on m'appelle et j'entends rien au bout de la ligne !!!!

Marilyn Vernon: regarding the Newcomers Track

Alan Greenberg: Marilyn is trying to say something but te interpreter is not listening to this channel.

Matt Ashtiani: we are speaking with adigo via skype

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: Lors de l'interprétation, la voix est la même alors c'est impossible de savoir qui parle sur le canal anglais

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: Marilyn should put her hand up if she wants to speak

Marilyn Vernon: Hello All, Janice and I are standing by to speak

Alan Greenberg: **** WHO IS SPEAKING???????????

Matt Ashtiani: fatimata is speaking

Tijani: Marilyn

Matt Ashtiani: i just joined the french room and asked that the interpretur say the name of who is speaking and that marilyn and janice need to speak

Tijani: you can speak

Matt Ashtiani: fatimata said that the interpreter did not respond. we will hopefully have this sorted soon.

Matt Ashtiani: *interpreter

AZIZ: Marilyn

AZIZ: Please try again these numbers+212 80 8313368+212 53 7713363+212 66 1401515

Marilyn Vernon: ok, will do

AZIZ: thank you

Marilyn Vernon: participants on the French line - please state your name before speaking

Marilyn Vernon: thanks.

Tijani: Marilyn, we don't hear the interpreter

Tijani: it seems that he droped

Marilyn Vernon: ill inform Adigo

Alan Greenberg: Fron the last item "Ombudsman who has just joined ICANN".  I haven't seen an announcement of a new appointment. Did I miss it?

janice: it was blogged

Marilyn Vernon: Fatimata dc'ed we are redialing

Marilyn Vernon: English channel: Yaovi is speaking

Yaovi Atohoun: Now Haziz is apeaking

Yaovi Atohoun: Agree with Aziz

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: There is another Olivier? Because it's not me speaking

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: it's Yaovi, i think who was speaking

Marilyn Vernon: staff would like to note that about 1500 is contribued generally to the showcase budget

Matt Ashtiani: please call on those in the english channel who wish to contribute

Marilyn Vernon: the duration of the showcase is usually 60 minutes

Marilyn Vernon: staff will circulate a note to the list ti schedule sub-committee /showcase calls

Marilyn Vernon: doodle poll forthcoming

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: Is there an "Olivier" on French channel?

Alan Greenberg: SOmeone needs to make the point that it is not an issue of how much time ICANN allocates. If we spend too much time with ALS talks, people will simply leave.

Alan Greenberg: Your split personality, Olivier.

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: :-)

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: I think that what's attributed to "Olivier" on the English channel translation is actually Yaovi.

Marilyn Vernon: staff will circulate the ALS Factsheets that were used in Nairobi

Marilyn Vernon: and would like to remind the working group that it was agreed to hold a subcommittee call for the showcase

Marilyn Vernon: a doodle poll wull be sent today

• No labels