What is At-Large?
"At-Large" is the name for the community of individual Internet users who participate in the policy development work of ICANN. Currently, more than 100 groups representing the views of individual Internet users are active throughout the world. You can learn more about the community and its activities on this website, as well as how to join and participate in building the future of the worldwide Domain Name System (DNS) and other unique identifiers that every single user of the Internet relies on every time they go online.
- ALAC Submits Statement on Vertical Integration to ICANN Board
Friday, 10 September 2010
- ALAC Endorses Statement on Draft Applicant Guidebook v4
Sunday, 29 August 2010
- Fundación Incluirme and APADIT Certified as At-Large Structure (ALS)
Friday, 13 August 2010
- ALAC Submits Statements on ICANN Travel Policy and PEDNR and PDP WT Reports
Thursday, 29 July 2010
- 10 September 2010: At-Large Director Call for Statements of Interest Results in Globally Diverse Applicant Pool
**Complete details are available in the ICANN Announcement.-On the At-Large Director Candidate Workspace you will find information on how to apply and a list of all candidate
Please also see the At-Large Director Selection Workspace includes which information related to the development of the At-Large Director selection process as well as the workspaces of the At-Large Board Director Selection design team (ABSdt) and the At-Large Board Candidate Evaluation Committee (BCEC).
ALS Survey 2010 Workspace
This workspace contains information on the ALS Survey 2010 and the Working Group that is currently analyzing the data.
At-Large Worldwide Calendar
Current ALS Applications