What is APRALO?
Welcome to the online home of the At-Large (individual Internet user community) for the Asian-Australasian-Pacific region, providing news, key resources and interactive features for information sharing for individuals and end-user groups in the Asian-Australasia-Pacific region interested in ICANN and shaping the future of the Internet.
The APRALO family during ICANN60 Annual General Meeting (AGM) in Abu Dhabi, October 2017.
2023 APRALO Announcements
Register - coming next week 9-11 October - ICANN78 Prep Week Schedule Now Available
Register (in person and remote participants) - ICANN78 | Annual General Meeting (AGM), Hamburg (Germany) | 21-26 October 2023
APRALO Newsletter: Latest Edition covering July & August 2023
APRALO Outreach and Engagement Plan FY23 (updated Feb 2023)
Webinar #1 on Next Round of New gTLDs: An Overview, 6 September at 06:00 UTC for 75 mins (recording available)
Next APRALO Monthly Teleconference: TBC
ALAC/At-Large/APRALO Policy Advice Activities
At-Large Policy Development Workspace - Contribute to ALAC Policy Advice Statements
- Next Meeting: 07 September 2023
ALAC/At-Large/APRALO Outreach and Engagement Activities
APRALO Regional Liaison: Aris Ignacio
- Latest Meeting: 10 August 2023
- Next Meeting: TBC
Next Meeting: TBC
At-Large Regional Policy Engagement Program (ARPEP) - RALO leadership collaboration with At-Large Policy Development Support and Global Stakeholder Engagement staff
ALAC/At-Large/APRALO Operations Activities
Latest Meeting: 07 September 2023
Next Meeting: TBC
At-Large FY24 Budget Development Workspace - The At-Large FY24 ABR applications have been submitted.
APRALO ROPs Review WG
APRALO: Enhancing Monthly Meetings Group (Members Only)
- Next APRALO Monthly Teleconference: 21, September 2023
- Last APRALO Monthly Teleconference: 17 August 2023
- APRALO Teleconferences
- APRALO Meetings and Events
Previous Annual APRALO Activities
APRALO Outreach Calendar(if your ALS is implementing any activity, please, send the detailed information to Maureen Hilyard to include in the calendar).
AT-LARGE AND ICANN MEETINGS AND EVENTS
APRALO Achievements in 2022
APRALO Achievements in 2021
APRALO Webinar on IDNs: Advancing the Internationalized Domain Names Agenda for a More Inclusive Internet, Tuesday 27 July 2021 at 08:00 UTC
APRALO Achievements in 2018
APRALO Achievements in 2017
APRALO Achievements in 2016
- APRALO Unaffiliated Individual Membership Application Form
- Results of the APRALO Policy Survey 2016
- APRALO IGF REPORT – 6-9 December 2016, Guadalajara, MEXICO by Maureen Hilyard and Satish Babu
- APRALO Activities at ICANN 57 - Hyderabad Meeting - November 2016
- 2016 ALAC and RALO Elections, Selections and Appointments
- APRALO Regional Elections 2016
- 2016 APRALO Capacity Building Webinar Series
- APRALO - ICANN APAC Hub Pilot Framework ! See implementation and progress
- APRALO Rules of Procedures Review 2015- Individual membership
APRALO Achievements in 2014
See Older Announcements here
- See what Policy Statements the At-Large Community is currently working on.
- List of certified ALSes
- List of certified APRALO ALSes
- ALS applications being reviewed (Google Docs account needed for access)
- APRALO Documents and Resources
- Current Issues in APRALO
- APRALO Policy Development Workspace
- APRALO Selections and Appointments 2015
- Download the presentations shared during APRALO Monthly Meeting in ICANN 52 Singapore
- APRALO - DOT.ASIA Organization MOU - Singapore 2015!
- 2015 APRALO Showcase - Singapore!
- APRALO Professional capabilities survey report HERE!
The At-Large calendar shown below and at http://www.atlarge.icann.org/calendar shows the schedule all of the At-Large meetings and teleconferences. These include meetings and teleconferences by:
- the At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC)
- the ALAC Leadership Team (formerly known as a the ALAC Executive Committee or ALAC ExCom)
- Regional At-Large Organisations (RALOS) and
- At-Large Working Groups (WGs)
Note that the times shown in the At-Large calendar above and at http://www.atlarge.icann.org/calendar are in UTC/GMT time so you’ll have to calculate the time of meetings in your time zone.
However, instead of remembering to visit http://www.atlarge.icann.org/calendar or this page, you can subscribe to the At-Large Calendar using your Calendar application. Your Calendar application on your desktop or mobile device will show the meeting times in your time zone and you can set email notifications and/or popup to notify you at any time before the meeting (for example 2 hours before, 30 minutes before).